Introduction

We all knew "Trust takes years to build, seconds to break and forever to repair". If trust is broken by the people who are so precious to you where you love them so much that it can break the person forever.

Where Gustave flaubert once said that "Doubt is an illness that comes from knowledge and leads to madness". And this madness is something that can even Break the strongest and beautiful relations in the world.

Virat has always loved the kids of the team, they are his kiddos. He has always protected them, giving them chances when the whole world thinks he is stupid for playing them but he knows what they are capable off. Even they love their Virat bhaiya a lot , he has been with them whenever they need him, protecting them, teasing them. It's a mutual relationship of love, trust and respect. They are brothers who aren't simply close but knitted together.

But there's nothing called perfect right, just a lie, just a misunderstanding, and distrust is enough to break the most beautiful things in our life. And that's what happen here......the kids of the team didn't trust and hurt their Virat bhaiyaa.
Rather than believing the truth they somehow believed the lie.

"All this world is made up of faith , trust and pixie dusts".

The only ray of light of Virat's world is his best friends , and his big brother when everything seems dark around him. How will Virat cope up with it? Will it break him forever? What will happen when a prankster, full of energy Virat suddenly turn into a whole different person? Will there relation mend or will it break the team?

Hey guys starting a new book. This book is collaboration of me and Prahatikakrishnan . Tell me what you think about introduction and the idea.

Please vote and comments.

Until then byee and see you soon.

Kiran and Prahatika.