Chapter 1

I was walking home at night and I realize that I was being followed by Sasuke , I thought to myself what the hell I am going to do he is the weirdness person, ones you date him and break up with him he will start following you and until he gets you back or he don't like you anymore . What I am I going to do I have a another mile to walk before I get home and there no way I'm talking to him and I don't like him anymore so why don't he just leave me the hell alone , maybe I should turn right to see if he is really following me so did oh my God he is still following me , I know what to do I will knock on the next house I see os I did . Then a blonde and orange hair guy open the door he said " hello who are you" " I will let you everything you want to know about me or I could gave you money to let me in right now" " okay then please come in" . I sat down on the floor and took my jacket off and said " thank you so much" " hey what is your name " "( your name) what your " "Naruto and why did you need to come in my house " " I was being followed by ex boyfriend" "oh okay that's weird so you thought Knocking on some random person door would get rid of him" "yea and this isn't the first time it has happened he will follow me and some times he would watch me from my window" " okay wow he is a stocker so have you told the police about him" " no because he's dad is a sheriff" "ohh sorry just trying help" " its okay so can we talk about something else than my crazy ex " . "Yea ok so how old are you " "19 you" "21 and so what do you want to talk about" " I don't really know but you can tell me a little about yourself " "you first" "okay I live by myself and I going to college also I am bowl horrible with picking guys "" really now" yea" " now about me I live by myself too and I just got a new at this workshop and single" "single me too I think I problems picking guys and if I pick a good guy it seems to last a day or so " " yea I have troubles with relationships too but usually pick a okay girl but it never to work out " " what happens " " first tell me about our ex and why he is a stocker" " well I met him in college and he seems like a good guy to date but after two weeks of dating him he was really asking me weird questions like why didn't you text me and where were you last night and if I hang out with my BFF he would get so pissed off I broke up with him and that's when he became a stocker" "wow okay so my relationships now mmm well my last girlfriend I met at my last job she was one of those girls who was scared to do any thing I thought it would be nice to get to know the real her but after three week of her I realize that she was a complete horror I don't mean like she dates a lot of people I mean she was a person that if you want sex date her then" "ohh that type of girl" "why did you say it like that" "sorry I thought you maybe like those type of girls sorry" "wow so you think I'm one of those guys that sleep with every girl they see"" no I thought you were like any other guy , who just want sex and boob that's all " "so you thought I was a asshole who use girl to just to sex" " yea sorry about" "it okay I guess you never met me before so you don't know how I act a round people" " yea I don't really know you at all , that's kind of weird because we live kinda close together" " where do you live" "just next neighborhood on the left " "oh yea I never live here tell last year" " why did you move" " well I didn't like anyone in my last town at a lot and my family all die here in that town , I thought I should get the hell out of there before I die to " " wow that's sad but I guess your right I would get out too and I think my ex probably gone now so I can go home if you want me to" " what about if I walk with you just to make sure " " yea if you want to " " I would love to " . Then I was walking home with Naruto I saw my ex again and he said " who the hell is him " then Naruto Interrupted me before I could say anything , he said " we are dating " " you are dating him" I said " yea we are sorry " Sasuke said " I don't believe you ( your name) at all" next Naruto said "we are do you want prove it to you" "yea" and Naruto took me and kiss me on the lips and it felt a amazing it lasted lease a minute or two I think it was really long kiss so I said to him " wow I don't know what to say " and I started blushing and he said "sorry about that I didn't know what else to do " and he started blushing too " it okay I just was thinking why did it last so long then" " I got caught up in the moment sorry about that" " stop apologizing it's really annoying" " okay then I am not sorry then" " wow Naruto , wait this is my house" " this place " "yea" "hey before you go I want to know if you will get me your number and if you will go out me , I know we just met but I have a feeling that I can't shake off " "yea I would love to and here my number , good bye Naruto " "goodbye (your name)"