My Chrismas

IT was on the 24 of  December when i was trying to get everything together for the chrismas show.

i was very short on money and i needed enough to buy the things i needed for the show. so what i did was go around  with my little helpers and we had  go around the town asking people to voluntee to help us with our show. and about 75% of the people we asked had agree to help us. so now that i have enough people to help me then thats wheni started to belive that the show can make it.

Now with less then 24 hours to get everything together i had to make sure that i had to make the settings look good. My idea was to have it in a big camp place. but now i needed to make sure that people could come to the party.so i had to ask everyone how they was funna get there.

now the problem the next day was that some people called and told me that they cant make it. and so i was going to have to change the place.but it was going to be to much work so what i did was pay for everyones gas money . cause you know i just got money like that. but it was to much and i knew that at the ened of the day i was not going to have money lefted over for myself .

two days later the party came the it was great everyone had fun and a good time.