VERA!!!!!!!!!😱😱😱😨

Sunday 15th 5:00pm

Violet was sitting on the edge of her room couldn't get some sleep ,she felt something was wrong. She stood up from her Purple themed bed as she saw her mom arranging a room.
   "Mom???..... What are you doing???..."Violet asked as her mom jolted as she held her chest trying to calm herself.
    "Violetta!! You scared me, I'm just doing some renovating" Mrs Edward also known as Elise said as Violet stared at her mom.

      "Go on....shoo!!! Go and make dinner !! Make a full table!!" Elise said as she shoved Violet out of the room and sent her to the kitchen.Violet was think of what to cook as she goes to her room to bring her cookbook,"sighs".

      Smoky chicken with charred corn salad, spring Vegetable carbonara, honey balsamic glazed chicken with arugula salad,old bay mashed potatoes with sauteed shrimp and sausages.

  Time skip
"Mom I'm done mom"?? ...."What are you doing down the basement,.....and why are you bringing out Vera's old stuff" Violet says, "i'm just searching for important things" her mom says."nothing in here is important it's all useless,i'm sure she has new things in London with her rich father"Violet says. "Shut up,what is your problem,she's your sister .in fact I don't want to see you right now out, now" her mother shouts.

      Mouthing, Violet sits down on her bed and carries her phone to scroll through her Facebook, she see's Vera with a new a phone.she drops her phone and screams angrily,"ahhhhhh"

   Sunday 12pm
"Ding dong"the door bell rings,............"ding dong"it rings again.Violet wakes up and goes to the living room she on the light she walks to the door,she opens the door..........Vera!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dad????!!!!!

Please don't forget to:

Vote

Share

Comment

Read more stories from Jechera stitches😻😻

Bye!!!

Jechera