A Small Introduction

The Ramayan is one of the two major Sanskrit epics of India, which features the life of Lord Rama, and how he showed that no matter how strong the evil force is, Good always triumphs over Evil.

This book is just a small attempt in seeing how much of the great epic we actually remember and to discover new facts that we may or may not have known. So, let's begin. But just a few tiny points to see before it goes.

1) Make precise answers. I mean, do not try to bash anyone through your answers. I don't know how it will be possible, but my heart told me to add this. No need to make it short and precise if you want to, we all would love to get some extra knowledge 😊😊

2)The results will be announced at the end of the next week's question paper. Week 1's results will be at the end of  Week 2's questionnaire and so on.

3) Alongside the name of the person who answered maximum questions correctly, there shall also be the name of the person who attempted all questions. Sounds weird, I know, but this all IS just for fun.

4) As mentioned before, this all is just for fun, so no need to take it seriously. But if somehow the questions or facts make it seem like we are disrespecting the epic or any character in it, please inform us and we shall change it immediately.

5) The most important point is to have fun and to learn new things 😊

So, let's hop to the next page, which is week 1's questionnaire!

ᵀᶦᵗˡᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵈᶦᵗˢ : @ˢᵃᵐᵃⁿᵗʰᵃᵍʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳ²⁰⁰⁶

ᶜᵒᵛᵉʳ ᶜʳᵉᵈᶦᵗˢ: @ⱽᵃᶦᵈʸᵃⁿᵃᵗʰᵃ_ˢᵘᵗᵃ

↞✪✿✪✿✪✿✪✿↠