chapter 1

ok it's me again hello! im working on this little book i hope you like it! enjoy! TwT this is gonna take forever! oh and btw this "*" mean's there's gonna be more info towards the end of the chapter

💙 Haliey's POV💙

i walk into the school and start looking for Sean, Milly, Luke or Zander. i want to talk to one of them! i need to tell them something "maybe not Milly she's really not the one to keep secret's" i thought " maybe Sean? no he'd forget but that is the best case scenario. DEFINITELY not Zander he'd yell at me. well Luke he's ni-". 

"Hailey" someone said. "yeah?" i answered. i nearly jumped to see Jake right behind me! " er uh.. h-hey Jake!" i stammered. " i wanted to know how close the competition is!" Jake said "im so nervous since it changed its date!*".

 "oh! uh.. let me check my calendar!" i said. "oh here! around uhhhhh 12 more day's!". "im so nervous!" Jake screamed. "Jake! dont scream!" i whispered. "oh! um sorry!" he said more soft. 

i saw a slight blush on his face " it's probably from embarrassment Hailey! dont get you hope's high!" i told myself. "what?" Jake said. "oh! uhm nothing!" i said. *ringggggggg*  we all started to head to class. i began to drift to sleep

💙❤ in Hailey's dream❤💙

"Hailey," Jake said "i never knew, because i was so detracted with daisy, that i love you and will you be my girl friend?". "YES!!" i screamed.

💙in reality💙

"Hailey! Hailey" Zander yelled. " let me try something" Jake said. *kisses on forehead* . "huh?" i ask after waking up. "Jake what the heck! why would you kiss her!" Zander yelled. "i knew it would work! no need to yell at me when i  woke her up" Jake shot back. 

"wait, Jake you kissed me?" I asked flustered. "yup!" Jake says proudly. " yeah, this DOOFUS kissed you on the forehead" Zander said loudly. " he's not a doofus!" i shout whilst jumping in front of Jake.

  *ringgggggg* we all jumped at the sudden ring of the bell. " well we better get to the music room." i said we were about halfway there when i started to blush because i thought about why jake would kiss me. i look up at Jake. then when he relize's im looking at him we winks at me. i was as red as a tomato.

once we got there we practiced a song called "season's" Luke recommended it. we started to play. "the season's come and go like thought's of you~" Jake began. i looked over in the middle of practice to see how everyone was doing. Zander: normal. Milly: excited. Sean: layed back.

Luke: great. i look over at Jake and nearly faint at how beautiful his voice is. a warmth crossed my face. i couldn't stop the blush so when we finished. i was still blushing and Jake asked "are you okay Hailey?". "y-yeah!" i stammered. "okay, well meet me at my house after school so we can practice!" jake yelled. "o-okay see you then!"i said. "wow that was smooth" i thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This is all in the same week that Zander and Luke became official!! just so you know!