chapter one

People everywhere, lights are flashing in all eyes. Smell of many goods like, popcorn and fairy floss. Making your tastebuds quiver. Toys and prizes are being won.

                   A carnival is it.

Two children Taylor and her brother Daniel, were holding tightly on to their parents hands. Watching colourful balloons wisk, into the sky.

Skiping through the grassy dirt, coming close to a huge red and white tent. Big lights moving slowly backwards and forwards. Rushing  their parents to the entrance.

A man in a top hat said clamly "$20 to get in the circus of madness".

The parents handed him the money and some extra, for some glowing fans and ballons. The family rushed slowly to some seats in the front row, which was, so close to the stage.

"There's gum under my shoes"! Taylor wined

"Just watch the show". Daniel growled

Taylor crossed her arms leaning back. Soon all lights went out, silence became in the crowd. Then the lights circled the middle of the tent. A tall man in a rainbow suit, held a microphone.

He said proudly "Ladys and Gentleman, welcome to my circus. Now enjoy".

Dogs started coming out in small red cars barking loudly. Then men on tall stilts juggling bowling pins, the crowd was clapping exitedly.

The show began, with lion tamers and clowns. Acrobats flying on ropes and poles, landing in nets. Magicans disapearing, birds in jackets. Asitances from the crowd.

And the very last was a man with two burnt iron balls in his hand. Lighting the two on fire, dramatic music played by musicans. He began circling them carefully, moving swiftly like a dance routine. Everyone was speechless with bewilderment. He did a full circle and threw it in the air, landing on the ground. Then fire came out of his hands and blew it hardly to make a wolfs face howling at the crowd. Everyone claped loudly yelling exitdely.

"Fire eater". whipered Daneil. Glancing into the twinkling stars while taylor talk to mum and dad about the show. Soon the family became tired and decided to go home. Walking towards the car. The fire eater was opening the car door, next to theirs. The children ran to him.