Introduction

I am just writing it for fun.                     It's just fiction it's not related to any kind of novel or any characters.
May all of you enjoy it and appreciate my work.

________________×××_____________

Pey a young, good looking,smart boy. He is in 3rd year of medical. He has a little arrogant nature. He always raise his voice and speak out for himself if anybody messes with him. He also has kind of bad boy image in university.

Melon a shy girl, and twin sister of Pey. Opposite to her brother she is not so good in studies but she has an impressive sense of music. She is 3rd year of pursuing music.

Tan a new student in sports and science  factual. He is a small boy with cute smile and milky skin his appearance away better then most of the girls in university. Contrasting to his looks he is a school champion of judo(sport). He always speaks in a rude sarcastic way. But then also tan never starts a conversation or a fight. He always try's to be calm and gentle while speaking.

Lee is also a new student in engineering factual. He is a soft and pure hearted guy with beautiful smile. He is dark skinned guy with big eye lashes and charming character.

Maan is friend/ex-girlfriend of Pey. She is a nice woman who always supports her friend. She has a caring nature. She is also studies in 3rd year medical.

Phan is maan boyfriend( current). He is possessive guy who hates Pey because of his closeness to maan. He is a kind person and always there to help people. He is in 3rd year of engineering and he is head hazer in system of S.O.T.U.S . Phan is high school senior of Tan.

( Note: Maan and Pey dated each other in 1st year of university and had a breakup few months after it. Phan and Maan started dating nearly in ending of 2nd year.)

Introduction of  some characters of this story. New characters will be added as the story starts and as per your feed backs.

In real life I am person with limited words. I am also really curious and confused how I will write this story in a interesting way so can gather views.

As this is my first story I really dont no what will happen? I hope this story seeks attention of readers and gets more view;)