{1}

Hayden's pov

I'm hayden.
And yes I'm a boy.

I try to trick people by wearing skin tight jeans and occasionally coming to school with lip gloss on. But I am completely of the male gender.

And yes before you do a "lemme guess" I just so happen to be gay.

And that, that thing over there. That's my best friend. Jake.
He is super popular and has alot of friends. He plays for the bull dogs and is a huge jock. People just assume we're brothers and that's why he hangs out with me. But no we have been best friends since kindergarten and I predict that we'll be best friends until we're old and wrinkly.

For the last year or so I have had the biggest crunch on him.

I don't really know how it originated.

The thing is I don't really have any other friends. So I have no one to talk about him to.

Well I guess I can talk to my brother,but to be honest I think he would just look at me funny and walk off.

And my Mom. She would freak. She pretends to be all supportive but I don't by it. If I said to her hey Mom I'm gay and I love Jake watcha think.

She would probably have a fit.

It sucks.

Anyways. Yesterday me and Jake were caught smoking. And now we have a weeks detention starting today.

Can't wait.

I guess I get some alone time with him witch is cool. Maybe we could play like seven minutes in heaven or spin the bottle. But just the two of us. I don't wanna end up making out with some random kid.

I wonder if he'll just skip it. Not a bad idea. There's no point in going. I mean all we'll be doing is just sitting there. And in a public high school the teachers won't give a shit.