Chapter 1: Who is my father

Normal pov: It has been years since the 5th great ninja war and the battle between Boruto Uzumaki and Kawaki, the defeat of Isshiki Otsutsuki and the start of a new relationship between Boruto Uzumaki and Sarada Uchiha. Years later they had children Saruto and Boruta Uzumaki. But the world wasn't free of evil and Boruto had to fulfil his duty by protecting the village and the people. But Boruto had a lot of missions and wasn't there for his children. His children soon forgot how he looked like and forgot about him. But there was one question on Saruto's mind who is father was and what he was doing. Saruto was 10 years old at the time and he was still attending the academy.

Saruto: -walks out of the building- 

Kawako: Hey Saruto wanna play some video games at my place.

Saruto: Nah. Hey Kawako I have a question to ask you.

Kawako: Yeah?

Saruto: Do you wonder what it's like to have a dad.

Kawako: A stupid old man who never comes home. Yeah. But my dad came home recently and it's always I gotta do something important. 

Saruto: Well you're lucky I haven't seen my dad in years. I don't even know how he looks like.

Kawako: Yeah I know what you mean.

Saruto: But at least my mom comes home after work.

Kawako: But at the same time you're lucky, you have a mom who's the hokage. At least be thankful for that.

Saruto: Whatever see ya tomorrow.

Kawako: Yeah. Oh man I can't even believe tomorrow is already Friday. Man the week goes fast.

Saruto: I'm home! -sigh- No one huh. -sees note- 

What note says: "Hey Saruto I'm at work and I may not be back until the middle of the night. Your sister is at Grandma Hinata and Grandpa Naruto's place. I made dinner for you take care". -Sarada

Saruto: I guess I'm alone again today. -sees picture-

Saruto: So that's how dad looked like as a kid

Saruto: So that's how dad looked like as a kid. Damn you. Who is my father?

TO BE CONTINUED.....