love triangle

"I Valarie Hall have never felt so sick in my life ever"

"My name is Valarie Ann Hall I have long brown hair,brown eyes,and im about 5'5 im always the short girl in the school, but that's not the point the point is my whole love triangle.It started 2 weeks ago i sat with my best friend Mari at the bus stop,she has short brown hair glasses brown eyes and was always gulible at times........ she was always happy i could never see why.."

"Hey Valarie are you ok? You look gloomy to start high school, me i'm prettyyy excited!"

I sat and gazed at the dark sky it was only 6:51 A.M and I was bumbed summer was over ,I sighed.

"Yea i'm fine just scared that i'll get bullied again this year and get rejected from the guy I like....."

"Val stop doing that to your self you're gonna be fine so don't feel down."

Mari gave me a pat on the back, but I didnt feel at all happy about this I never ever fitted in the crowd of  popular kids and I was always rejected by the guy I like.Then the bus pulled up, our bus driver Ms.Wallice was the most annoying person in the world always telling us sit up straight and some other dumb stuff.I sat down in my seat waiting for her to start the rules, as last year I sat next to tyler he has longish dirty blonde hair and wore glasses all the time,he always wore this plad blue sweater all the time even when it was hot.He then looked at me and spoke.

"Hey Val how was your summer vacation?"

I sighed glancing at him

"Yea it was fine nothing new i guess, just hanging with friends sleeping until 4pm and junk...."

He then smiled and turned back to the window. As we got to the school all the kids from the past year got off the bus,I was so nervous.My school was big but not as big as the other schools Mari was waiting for me at the school entrance.She then turned to me and grabed me pulling me inside as if I was on a dog leash or somthing.I looked around and smiled a bit then somthing caught my eye this tall boy 6'1 his skin was mixed,hazel eyes and alil hair but sooo cute.He then came up to me and said" Val rember me its Michael".I sunk to the bottom a bit, because he was my old crush i asked out last year and got rejected to.I'll admit it I was a bit big last year a nerdy,I wore braces and overrals and now look at me, emo wearing band shirts and having flat hair and of course lost weight aswell.

"Ohhh hi Michael......"

I didn't want to say anything anymore, I just wanted to disappear but this is the real world I can't.

"Wow you grew a bit from last year weren't you 5'4?Anyways i hope i see you in class later."

Mari then went near me and poked me on my arm

"Ohhhhh you like him Val, ohhh you got a bf!!"

i blushed a bit as she teased me and got a bit mad.

"Oh shut it you know he'll never ever like a girl like me, besides he rejected me last year what do you think he'll like me this year?"

All of a sudden another one of our friends shows up Janei .She was the one who kinda got me frustrated at times, but always was their for me. She has longish black hair and had dark brown eyes she wore well umm shorts and a regular aropastale tee.(kinda revealing actually.)