Teaser

A dark figure sat at the head of the table.At the other end 3 pale dragon-like shapes held an unconscious NightWing."And you know he's the one?" the dark figure said in a deep,slithering voice.One of the ghostly figures nodded.All of the sudden the NightWing stirred and opened his eyes.He screamed and tried to get out of the spirit like shapes' grasps."Who are you?" he shrieked."Ah," said the dark shape,"Lostmind,you see,we need your powers.If we can hear the prophecy and know which dragons have the powers to stop us we can eliminate them before they know that fact.""I promised never to say the prophecy." Lostmind said boldly."A mistake you have made." muttered the black figure,"Now we will have to force it out of you." The shape raised his hand and the 2 white ones holding the NightWing tightened their grip on him."I know your fear is losing Nightwatcher so I've brought her here." An image appeared in Lostmind's mind.The third figure was standing with a knife to his wife's throat.Her face was of panic and confusion."No!" Lostmind yelled.His voice changed and he recited the prophecy.

"Four hybrids,six not

Their towns fall,flaming hot

Brung to the cabin,

Lost in the woods

Taught about ghosts

For the greater good

Death and blood

Ghosts and ghouls

Fought off with the special tools

Sword of shadows,dagger of flame

Wand of light,the beast they will tame

Meet at the circle

Of spirits,dark

They will not leave 

On  All Hallows' Eve"

The NightWing then slumped unconscious.

So that's the prophecy and...uh...yeah*Nervous laugh* Yeah I'm not good at these things.