𝘺/𝘯 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬- 𝗖.𝗗𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗼𝗿𝘆 [𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧]

You were on your way to class with your best friend Harry when an extremely annoying voice called after him.

You rolled your eyes as you saw no one other than the Slytherin blondie Malfoy.

"Why so tense pottah?" He sneered.

Harry clenched his jaw looking up at the tree where Draco's arse took its pathetic time to climb up for no apparent reason.

"My father and I have a bet you see..." he started babbling when you spoke up.

"Cmon let's go, Harr-"

"Well well...little miss Black came to the rescue I see, what's the matter Pottah? Need a little girl to protect yo- AHH!" Draco was cut off by being pulled off the tree and fell with a thud.

Harry let out a laugh, looking at you and saw your wand in your hand.

Cedric was having a chat with his friends when a cute yet angry voice caught his attention.

With his eyebrows furrowed in confusion, he walked to the source of the sound.

Thought everyone around you was enjoying the scene you were very annoyed.

"WHO DID YOU CALL A LITTLE GIRL HUH? I AM Y/N ORION BLACK AND I CAN WHOOP YOU ARSE ANYTIME I WANT TO!" She yelled as she motioned her wand at the poor blonde boy who yelped.

"My-MY FATER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!" Yelled Draco as he started running off.

"I HOPE HE TURNS DEAF BECAUSE HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO ME!"

You yelled in anger, in all that happening you hadn't realized almost everyone was there watching the scenes amusedly.

But one boy, in particular, wasn't laughing at the blond brat but his eyes were fixed on you, a small smile at his lips.

Cedric couldn't help but feel captivated by the badass yet sweet Gryffindor you were.

He had always seen you around, helping your friends, laughing with them, being nice to the first years, and showing them around.

And when he saw you being angry, all he actually saw a small kitten being mad and looking nothing but extremely cute he hadn't realized he felt attracted you to until now.

  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You were sat on a bench in the yard as the suns soft rays hit your y/h/c  hair making it appear as if it was glowing.

Biting your lip, you wrinkled your eyebrows at the piece of paper that was in front of you.

"What am I not getting right?"

You thought to yourself as you tried to pull the spell once again but it was useless.

"Umm...mind if I sit here?" A soft voice spoke from your side.

Looking to the source of the sound, you're heart did a little thing as your   y/e/c  eyes met his grey ones.

"U-um sure...of course" you softly smiled and gestured at the seat next to you.

"Mind if I ask what's the matter? Because you seem a bit disgruntled" he spoke ever so politely.

"Oh yes...I was trying this transfiguration spell but it's not working and I can not tell why here see?"

You once again pointed at the dead flower and flicked your wand, but the flower still laid there colorless and very much dead.

"I've got it! It's your hand moment, it's not right...i-i could teach you...if you'd like" he asked slightly nervous.

"Oh sure...that would be wonderful" you smiled at him.

He nodded and sat close to you making your tummy do a sweet little flip. He slowly brought his hand near yours which held on the wand placing it softly on yours he guided your wand at the flower.

His cheeks were slightly pink and so were yours.

You took in his sweet scent, vanilla.

His breathing was steady as his chest rose and fall but as soon as you back touched his chest you could feel his breathing shift a little.

"Here, u-um...point towards your objective and flick the wand in a half heart like outline...you were making an "s" shape...make sure it is half a heart" he explained and moved his hand that held yours too fingers slightly tightening as he flicked the wand.

You quickly nodded not actually paying attention as all your attention was towards his body against yours, his soft skin touching yours.

Soon the flower that laid there lifeless was back to its vibrant colors, standing up yet it was slightly changed it looked bigger and healthier showcasing new colors as well.

Gasping you looked at the brown-haired boy.

"Thanks, Cedric!" you smile yet once again.

Upon hearing his name roll off your lips made him get butterflies. His cheeks now turned even read more than before.

"Sure..." he swallowed nervously looking at you.

He looked as if he wanted to ask something but he was hesitating.

"Anything? You want to say?" You asked at the shy boy.

ugh cmon Cedric you can do it! It's not that hard to ask a girl out! You can literally survive an attack from a dragon but can't ask y/n without looking like a wimp!—

Cedric basically yelled at himself but finally building up his courage he looked you in the eyes.

"Would you like to be my date at the yule ball y/n ?"

You couldn't help as your lips curled in a sweet little smile.

"I'd love to" you leaned in giving him a kiss on his cheek.

He flashed you his pearly white grin as you got up.

"See you around Diggory" you mischievously beamed at the cute blushing boy was taken aback by your sudden action and walked away.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

@Looney225

I hope you like this...its not that good I'm soo sorry legit wrote this at 4 am so bare with me.....yea

But still if you liked it don't forget to vote and comment and feel free to gimme your opinions

Anyways thx babye! Xoxo