Preview of Stiles Life

*Stiles POV*
"AHHHH!"
Of course I start my day with my daily screams from my nightmares. Ever sense the day I killed Donovan. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a murder. He was going to kill me, so I did it for self defense. But when was that exactly, I don't know maybe 2-3 months ago. So yes I've been sleep deprived for months now and yet I feel as if no one in the pack even notice.
That's the thing, the pack never really notice how much pain I'm in. They would push me around like a rag doll and boss me around like a dog, even though they are actual dogs! We were meant to be like one big family but instead I'm just the butler, no scratch that I'm more of their maid than friend.
But, that never happens with Derek, the alpha. He's a god if you ask me. He's everything I can ask for in a man. He's not only hot and strong, he's also very kind and loving. He doesn't want anyone to know but he cares about the pack and is extremely over protective of everyone in it, but mainly me. I like to think it's because he likes me, even though I know it's because I'm human but so is Lydia and Allison. I may have a major crush on him but I know he doesn't like me back so I like to hide it with sarcasms.
But how about my family? Welp, my mom, Claudia, died when I was eight and after that my dad became an alcoholic. That day I basically lost 2 parents. So my best friend, Scott McCall, mom took care of me. Now my dad is 2 years sober and is the sheriff of the town. We don't get to talk a lot, so when we do it's short and nice. My uncles (Sam and Dean Winchester) would always come visit for a week every year. Dean would always bring his friend Castiel. If you ask me, I think they are dating. Castiel was my mom's best friend so it's always nice for him to just pop up out of no where.
Now that you know a little bit of my life how bout we get back to reality...

*I know it's a short chapter, but it's  just a little information I think you should know before the story starts. This is my first story so if you can please give me suggestions if you have any. I'll try and update every week at least once. Wish me luck!*

~Goodbye my SkinnyPotatos~