(Memories) part 1

Taehyun's Pov:

Today is my birthday, me and my friends, Yoonji and Jinnie, decided that today we would surprise our boy friends.

Well here goes nothing,

"BABY" I yell as I ran upstairs. But I stop in my movements because i can hear moaning,

" AH DADDY FUCK ME HARDER"

"YOUR SO DAMN TIGHT BABY BOY "

I began to tear up, I immediately run upstairs where the moaning is coming from, my boyfriends room.once I step into the room my heart shattered, jungkook fucking a slut.

"jeon what the FUCKING FUCK ARE YOU DOING" I screamed, then I remembered something the bat(ik I sound crazy as fuck but I have to do something) 

"it's not what it looks like- FUCKING HELL" my boyfriend yells, but I wanna see the fucking slut he's fucking.

" .....WHO THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU" I said as they both sat up and hid themselves with covers.

" Oh I guess he didn't tell you,I'M his boyfriend we've been dating for 1 year." Wait one fucking year, me and him were dating one year ago.

"What the fuck are you talking about, we were dating a year ago" I said as I brought up the bat.

" since Valentine's Day. Now can you get the fuck out so we can continue slut"this bitch really said that I was the damn slut, THIS MOTHER FUCKING BITCH I WAS GOING TO SLAM THR BAT ON THERE HEADS BUT I've got a better idea, both boys can rot in hell For all I care for, plus that bitch is really ugly, looking like a troll who got plastic surgery or a melted Dora.

I ran as fast as I could to yoonji House, wait a gosh darn minute why does the house look so dark like tf isn't her boyfriend scared of the dark. Nvm that I'll just look for her.

"Hello anyone here" I said with confusion but the door was unlocked. Whatever I'm coming in, 

" Yoono you home" I yelled but I heard something silence nothing at all, I'm kinda scared know because I walked her home, where the hell can she be,

😂😂 this is terrible, anyways hope you enjoyed.all that aside I just found out both of my bffs are jikookers and lizkook lovers or whatever u call them, nvm that I unfriended them both and blocked them on anything i could find, guess what that was 3 years ago we still don't talk😜😜 

413 words