👤Back to Old Times👤

Win reached C.E. after the 30 minutes ride. He immediately enter the entrance and was greeted by the employees who're acting like they're really working.. Win rolled his eyes before he started walking to his office...

There, he spotted Pam sitting on her chair and didn't work but just tapping and scrolling on her phone...

Win raised huis brows before he walked near her.

"Fancy seeing you relaxing here.. You're not doing any work today? How unusual and unsuitable for just a Secretary like you... You better be fired cause you're not doing anything." Win said.. Pam on the other hand immediately put his phone and started working... She don't want to loose this job. This is the only way for her to get close to Bright easily without stressing herself...

Win just rolled his eyes again before he got near his table when he's sure that Pam is working..

"So, do you have plans with Vachirawit today?" He asked teasingly.

Pam stopped her work and looked at Win.

"So? It's none of your business!" She shouted..

Win smiled sweetly before he looked at Pam seriously

"Don't you dare shout at me like that again.. Pam.. I'm higher than you.  I can buy you and your family and make you my slaves if I want so don't you dare provoke me by disrespecting me.... You have already cause enough trouble in my life...  You attention seeker." Win said and looked at Pam who's now looking at him straight.

"You can't do that Win.. I know you.. You're too weak for a villain... But guess what.. Your the villain in Bright and Mind's life!! You stole him away from me! I have the courage to tell him what I feel. But then what? He just told me that he will be back here in Thailand because he can't afford to loose you and he start to love you more than a brother! He said he don't want to be apart of you! It's you who stole him from me! My life is happy with him when he came. People and students in our university always thought we're couple cause we're close but then one day, he just announced to the whole school that we're just friends because he have his love here! And it's you! It's you who ruined my happiness! It's you you whore!" Pam said and then after, sound of a hard slap echoed on the office...

"Pam.. Stop talking and acting like you're the victim here.... First, you're the one who ruined my happiness. Second, you're the one who stol e Bright from me! Third, I'm the first and not you! And fourth, no matter ow you pursue and try to flirt with him," Win said and got near Pam and whispered in her ears his last words.

"It's useless because he always ended up sleeping on my bed and have s*x with me... He always ended up head over heels on me.. And he always and forever love me and only me" Win said and looked at Pam who's now in the verge of crying.

"Oh? Don't cry.. Villains don't cry right? It seems like your the weak villain here... Cause honestly, I'm not yet starting to be the villain in your life but your now crying... So weak of you... All you said to me is really not for me but all you said was meant for yourself!" Win said and sighed and looked at Pam teasingly...

"No matter how hard you spread your false and unbelievable rumors around the company and the whole world, it will never change the fact that Bright only loves me and my holes and not you and your stinky pussy!" Win said those last words with disgust before he got out of the office where Pam is now starting to cry..

When Win got out of his office, he saw employees immediately freaked out and ran to their place to act lie working again...

He sighed and rolled his eyes before he spoke.