one

if you ever actually believed me when i told you that i was no longer in love with you, you're foolish. 
      how am i supposed to suppress the memories of you, your body against mine, assuring me all is well. i cannot. i long for you. my heart beats differently without you. and my soul feels incomplete, like a locket without a photo inside.
      the thought of you makes my heart ache and crumble a bit, but at the same time, my heart sings for joy at the mention of your name. i miss you. and i need you, just once more.
      with love
____________
       summer of 2020, fourth year at Hogwarts.
___________
Background info
my name is Naomi Labin. I am a fourth year at Hogwarts, a pure blood. My father used to be a professor at Hogwarts, before retiring and returning to the muggle world, to settle, along with my mother.

my mother is gorgeous, with long black hair and a beaming smile. her stance is tall, for she is confident and knows she is beautiful.
   her lips, always painted a crisp red, and her eyes a soft gray.

my father. not as conventionally attractive, but tall. 6'3". it's where i get my height from. I myself am 5'8", tall for a girl. my dad has dirty blonde hair, that seems to fall out more everyday.
    his eyes, a crystal blue. my eyes were pretty, because of this. with my mother's gray eyes and my father's blue eyes, i was left with somewhere in the middle. blueish grayish.
      i had also gotten an in between of my mother and father's hair. i was left with brown hair, complimenting my eyes.
      some people may call me average looking. as a child, i wasn't the prettiest. i had big, bushy and untamed eyebrows, because at age 10 i wasn't too worried about tweezers. i'd gotten acne at a young age, (luckily), and so now i was left with nice, clear skin.
      i went through my tight ponytail and thick headband stage at age 10 as well, which just  added to my awful looks as a child.
       my forehead, as a result of the tight ponytails, (i think) was big. not the kind of big that you see and go "oh my goodness, her forehead is giant!" but the kind of big that you tell someone, "i have a big forehead," and they say, "oh yeah, i never noticed until now."
        i'd been blessed (or cursed, i haven't figured it out yet), with MANY "beauty marks", or some may call "moles". flat moles, might i add. my face and arms were dotted with them, and many of my friends were jealous. they say i looked unique with them. i beg to differ.
       my eyebrows, as i'd mentioned, were very thick and bushy as a child. luckily, i'd discovered tweezers eventually, and plucked my eyebrows to a nice shape. now my eyebrows were full, like a model's, and brushed up at all times. i got complimented on my eyebrows the most out of anything.

enough about me.