The Crash Landing

"Breath, if u wanna live" says captain Krel in a shrill voice. Who unknowingly led a troop of explorers enter a unkown and prohibited galaxy where they were nearly dead due to the overheating of their space probe.

"Captain I detect land below us" said Steave in an afraid and anxious tone. "we are gonna crash and dead in next 2-3 mins" he added.

That was a moment of deep silence among the 5 crew members; Aja, Steave, Krel, Jim and Clair. They all held hands and started to mutter among themselves in some weird language

Krel's POV

Knowing it dangerous I led my troop to elvendale a nation where elves live and no ordinary human or human scientist know about, it's a kind of space pocket which popped up on the arciridion map .

. And I just hoped for jim not to bring any gnomes here but he did. The gnomes nearly messed up the ship's engine and we were about to crash when I spotted another space probe but it was too late we were nearly crashed all we did was our last prey.

~on the land~

Jim's POV

I had completely no idea where we were the moment I opened my eyes all I knew was everyone is okay and un harmed. Everyone was confused how did they survived such a critical crash without any harm. That was when a girl came out of nowhere and out of surprise she looked like a human too. As per what Krel said there aren't supposed to be any other human here except us. We thought of her as a threat due to which Aja and Krel turned into their arciridion form Steave pulled out Aja's serrator ,i turned in my troll hunter armour and Clair commanded the shadows.

By doing this she turned into i don't know what but she or it was looking like mixture of elves, arciridions, wizards, and even a troll hunter like me

By doing this she turned into i don't know what but she or it was looking like mixture of elves, arciridions, wizards, and even a troll hunter like me. Every one was shocked even Aja whereas Steave hid behind me and Krel. While Aja and Clair were trying to calm her down they both got injured badly. Once she was back to her cool krel went to talk to her and steave along with me were helping Aja and Clair to stand and get back to the Crashed ship. When krel returnrd he said " guys no need to worry she faced the same accident as we did just the difference was she tried to save us risking her life".krel said like he was hiding something and we didn't saw that girl again.

~the talk~

krel: hey-hey I am not gonna harm you.

the girl: u really can't! I will burn u up and then make u fly in the damn air like ashes.(she said growling like a bear)

Krel: whoa-whoa wait miss I am not here to harm or fight you please be calm. see I am dropping my wepon.(he put down his sarrator)

The girl: ok, u try to do anything u r dead meat and that is called a sarrator.

Krel : ok ok I won't. what is your name by the way?

The girl: it's stella and yurs?

Krel: I am krel and others are my mates