Chapter 1

┌───── -ˋˏ𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐞ˎˊ- ─────┐

"How dare you!" The old woman yelled when the (h/c) haired female explained what happened to her, the old woman in front of her was none other than her aunt to manage to marry her off to a wealthy man like Hatz

Despite having a arranged marriage, Hat and (Name) still accepted eachother, they had become closer to one another as time passed.

They were like friends that has fallen in love with eachother, but not that Hatz shows that he's in love, rarely even shows affection and it was making (Name) think that she was unloved.

Their relationship was peaceful, they had no arguments or whatsoever, the first time they ever had one was from atleast a week ago, or was it even an argument? (Name) never really got the chance for her to explain.

"It was just a one night stand." The girl reasoned and at the same time shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly, if she was looked as the disgraceful one then so be it. She'll be the villain if she have to, she just have to endure this a few more hours and then she'll be free.

It wasn't her fault anyways, if her drink wasn't spiked then she wouldn't have done it with a stranger.

If she didn't trust Hari so much then all of this mess wouldn't have happened.

"A one night stand?! Then explain what this is." The aunt screamed once again and at the same threw an item at (Name)'s direction.

If her niece wasn't such a suck up to men then she would've gained a lot of money from her husband's company, but now that husband would be an ex-husband.

(Name) thankfully caught the item that was thrown at her way, she then stared it with a blank face said, "A pregnancy test." Even (Name)'s own family treated her like a trash ever since the news that she and Hatz are now divorced.

"And it's positive." Bora, the aunt continued. She crossed her arms over her chest with her nose crinkling in disgust at her own niece, she thought that (Name) was proud that she was pregnant with someone she doesn't know making Bora enraged.

"Meaning I'm pregnant." (Name) said and placed a hand over her stomach, she doesn't actually mind carrying a child but if this baby was Hatz' then she would've had the time of her life but no, this child wasn't Hatz'.

Bora sighed exasperatedly and slapped a hand over her forehead, she didn't get why her niece was so calm over something like this. With sucking a breath she then said, "Abort that child now."

"No, this child had nothing to with this.. If you can't accept that then I'm leaving." The female in her mid twenties snapped, this child in her may be have been made as a mistake but taking it's life away would just be too harsh and (Name) didn't want that. She'd rather suffer than let this child die.