The park

Windfire POV:it was a bright sunny day I got out of bed brush my hair and put on my hoodie and walk out my door i thought to myself maybe I will go to the park I said so walk over to the park and breathed in the nice air and sat down on a bench under the shade and relaxed.

Rainbow bliss POV:I was just walking around the park just exploring the park and it's nature beauty I began to become dehydrated and try to find a place to rest and I saw a bench so I walked over to the bench and sat down took out a water bottle out my bag and began drinking the water bottle

Windfire POV:I felt something tickling me it felt like hair so I looked up and saw a girl in front of me drinking a water bottle I began to blush and she look at me.

Rainbow bilss POV: I I'm so sorry sir I didn't me for my hair to blow in your face like that I hope u forgive me:

windfire POV: no no it's ok it's not your fault I said u know your hair feels really soft it feels like a fluffy sheep I said.

Rainbow bliss POV:I began to blush and said oh why thank u nobody ever really said that to me before.my phone began to ring I pulled out my phone and my timer when off it's time for me to head back home so I said to the green and black wolf oof sorry I gotta head back home here's my number if u wanna chat some time I put my phone and water bottle in bag and began to walk home.

Windfire POV:O-ok see u later I began to blush more wait!! I didn't even get to know your name but she was already gone so I put her number in my hoodie pocket and also began to walk home when I got home I when up stairs and sat on my bed and said who is she she so beautiful do I have a crush on her?!

      To be continued