Chapter 3

┌───── -ˋˏ𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐤  ˎˊ- ─────┐

┌───── -ˋˏ ∵ 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐤  ∴ ˎˊ- ─────┐

"Baby, you shouldn't read here. We're in a moving plane, you might get dizzy." The (h/c) haired mother advised as she looked at her son with a worried gaze. Akihiro has been reading ever since their departure, he wouldn't let go of his book since he was already on the great part.

Akihiro stayed quiet for a brief moment as he continued to read his book but then he stopped. "..Okay." He finally replied since he finished reading the best part.

"Do you want some candy?" (Name) asked and took out a candy from her pouch, candies kind of her with the feeling of sickness in a moving vehicle.

"Thank you."

The mother then took out a blanket from her other bag, Akihiro already had a thick jacket over him but he still didn't look comfortable. He kept on shifting on his seat when he was reading just a few minutes ago.

"Are you cold? Want a blankie?" (Name) cooed, she was treating hee son as if he was still a baby, she couldn't help it. Akihiro was just too cute for her.

"Uhm.. please." The boy spoke in a tiny voice, his face became flushed from embarrassment for his mother was treating him like a baby in a public place, the people who was near him kept on looking at him in awe.

He liked getting attention but with his talents and looks, not like this! This is just literally embarassing, people were looking at him as if he was a baby star from a kiddie show, everyone where just making goggly eyes at him, wanting to atleast carry or pat his small head.

With a grin, the female noticed by now that her son was getting shy from the attention he was getting. "Maybe you can have my hug instead." She said and at the same time wrapped her hands around her son's small body while whispering something like 'awe, you're so cute'.

"Mommy!" Akihiro spoke in a whispering yell almost as if he was whining, he loves his mother dearly so he couldn't do anything but just hug her back.

He moved hugged his mother and buried his reddened face in her chest, he closed his eyes trying to forgot about the people looking at him. He knew that his mother loved to boast his cuteness around, but no, he's not cute, he was born handsome.

"Sorry, baby. You just too cute." (Name) reasoned and laughed sheepishly, she then took Akihiro and placed him in her lap just so that she can help him sleep. She moved on and wrapped the blankie on her son's figure before stroking his head.

She hummed when she felt Akihiro wrap his small arms around her neck. "You should sleep, our ride would end in a few more hours." She advised, she had gotten used on having weight on her since had always placed Akihiro on her lap ever since he was still a baby and up until now.

"I love you, mommy." Akihiro mumbled, it was his habit to say these three words before he sleeps. It puts him at ease that he'd say this mother everyday, that way it can help (Name) cope up with her sadness that she releases every night when she thinks that her son was already asleep which was not.