Chapter 5

┌───── -ˋˏ𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲ˎˊ- ─────┐

"Baby, did you finish organising your clothes?" The (h/c) haired mother asked as she looked at her son's new room, she bought a small apartment with three rooms

"Baby, did you finish organising your clothes?" The (h/c) haired mother asked as she looked at her son's new room, she bought a small apartment with three rooms. One room for her, one for her to paint in and one for her son.

She doesn't actually like the idea of Akihiro sleeping on his own since he already got used on sleeping beside his mother, but these past days, Akihiro seemed as if he matured. (Name) wanted to see whether if Akihiro still wanted to sleep beside his mother or not.

"Yup!" The child jumped off his bed and beamed at his mother.

"That was fast.. want some candies?" (Name) mumbled her first sentence, she looked around the room and saw everything already organised and put in order.

Her heart felt like it could jump out by the fact that her her was so responsible and intelligent, she couldn't wish for more.

"My teeth hurts whenever I eat one.." Akihiro mumbled, he never really liked candies anyways, it just hurts his teeth and it can even give him cavities which is not good since he needs to look handsome all the time. Cavities is a no no, Akihiro doesn't even need to be told to brush his teeth, he'd do it on his own.

"Oh? You don't want it? Your baby teeths might fall off now." (Name) said as she picked up her son and placed him on his own bed once again.

"I don't want it. Do you need help on cleaning the living room?" The boy said and shook his head in refusal of the candy offering, he wanted to help his mother with the house since she does look tired right now.

The bags on her eyes were quite visible and her skin were pale from the lack of sleep. This can also bee the effect of being in a different environment or (Name) was just straight up tired from cleaning and moving stuff around in her new home.

"You're not tired yet?" The mother asked as she looked at her beaming sun, it was as if the sun was right under her since Akihiro was still this bright despite it already being late at night.

"Mhm! I'm still full of energy!" Akihiro gave a toothy grin except a few of his baby teeths were out, making his perfect smile incomplete.

"Alright, help me take out the trash."(Name) sighed and then smiled at her son, seeing her son smile boosts her energy.

"Okay!" With that, Akihiro immediately went outside his room and then ran to the kitchen where the trash were placed at. He took the smallest garbage bag since he couldn't pick up the biggest one.

His desire to grow up fast was big, he wanted to help his mother with heavy tasks since (Name) does keep it to herself, she wouldn't let Akihiro help with hard chores.

It has been a few days since they have arrived here at Japan, (Name) still haven't finished placing new appliances around the house. She had finished moving her clothes to the closet and turns out that she should've brought more since there was a lot of space in the  said closet.