Chapter 6

┌───── -ˋˏ𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫ˎˊ- ─────┐

The sky blue haired child continued to stare at the view outside the window, he wasn't sure if that man really was his father but he wanted to know-- no, he needed to know

He saw the word Suishoku Building on the billboard which makes his job on finding his real father easier since his mother's coffee shop area would be in front of that fancy building.

Judging from how his father looked at the billboard, Akihiro concludes that his possible father is a professional and a famous person just like those of what he see in movies.

When he grows up, he hopes to be someone who had a lot of money. And no, he wasn't greedy or anything, he just want his mother to sit back and rest without worrying about money and anything else.

Suddenly, hands were wrapped around Akihiro's small torso, pulling him away from the window of the car. "What are you looking at, huh?" His mother asked with a sweet voice.

Akihiro decided not to reply for a few minutes, "Nothing.. just the buildings." He half- lied, he was looking at the billboard but a few buildings were place in front of it making him distracted since this was possibly the first ever time that he saw one in real life.

Back in the country of where he came from, Akihiro never really went out. His mother would bring him whenever she goes and buy groceries but there were just no buildings, the place they lived at there was quiet and peaceful unlike here in Japan that was full with car and people bustling in many directions.

"Are you amazed, hm? When we get to the coffee shop you'll see an even bigger one."

"Really?" Akihiro beamed even though he already knows what the building was, he wrapped his arms around his mother's neck and buried his face into (Name)'s shoulder.

He'll visit his father soon, his mother needs help on the house and having a father would be great.

He actually wanted a father, someone who'll play with him, not that he doesn't like playing with his mother.. it's just that, whenever he plays with (Name) it always ends up with his being treated like a baby and Akihiro doesn't want that.

"Yup, we're almost there." (Name) answered and then began stroking Akihiro's hair.

The boy hummed in return, he can't wait to meet his father. For sure that the man in the billboard is his father since he looks so much like him. He spent his whole time in the car hugging his warm mother.

A couple of minutes later, they finally arrived at their building, (Name) stepped out of the car with Akihiro in hand after she payed the taxi driver. The taxi in front of them now drove away.

The child couldn't help but gape at the enormous building in front of him, he didn't actually think that it will be this big. He gripped his mother's dress, making (Name) give him a smile. "It's big isn't it?" She asked, seeing her son looking amazed was very cute.