"Nightmares" Rapunzel's POV

GASP. Rapunzel was back on Tarapii island..."What..." she breathed, stunned. "Hello." a voice said. "Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello." More voices joined. Eugene walked up behind Rapunzel. "I recognize that bird..." All the birds looked angry at us. I finally recognized her too...

                                                                               "Cassandra."

"Okay Rapunzel, it's time." she said to me. I stopped hugging her, startled that she didn't hug me back, but still super excited to go get my destiny. I walked over to Eugene. We kissed and hugged. I looked over at Cass. I think the wanted to get this over with. I walked up to the moonstone. I reached my hand over to the moonstone. Cass grabbed it. I was startled, and a bit angry. i walked over to my friend. "Cassandra?! What are you doing!?" I asked her, screaming.

                                                                 "I'm fufilling MY destiny!"

(The next part is in season 1 by the way, not season 3.)

I shot up in bed. We were in corona. Had I just predicted the future? I got out of bed, wrapped a blanket around me, and headed down the hall to Cassandra's room.The door was open a crack. I peeked inside. Cassandra was there. Sleeping. Like I should be. I headed into Cassandra's room. I got in bed with her. It was a tight squeeze, because, Cass's bed was a twin, and mine was a queen. When I finally got settled in, I grew tired. I knew I was OK here. I knew I was safe.

                                                                   The end of chapter 1.