010┇tomato

Chapter 10 : tomato
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Yang Jungwon's P.O.V.

"What?!" Jake's eyes widened. "No no no no please no."

"Why not?" Sunoo asked and continued on dragging Jake towards Yujin and Min's table. "I'll be there with you."

"B-but."

"No buts! Let's go!"

The rest of us just watched as Jake was being dragged away from our table by Sunoo.

"Look!" Daniel pointed out. "Jake hyung looks like a tomato!"

Jake indeed looks like a tomato. His face was so red as he sat down beside Yujin while Sunoo sat down beside Min.

I sighed as I noticed on how Sunoo and Min got closer and closer as days pass by while I'm still here, can't even make a proper conversation with her.

"Are you okay there Jungwon?" Heeseung asked.

I nodded. "I'm okay hyung."

-

We were practicing our dance when the door opened.

"You're late Sunoo." K said as Sunoo enter the room.

"Sorry." He said. "Min and Yujin wanted to come and watch us practice so I waited for their class to finish."

When I heard him say Min's name I immediately turned around and saw Yujin and Min entering the room.

"Ehem." Daniel faked coughed and glanced at Jake.

Jake glared at him and mouthed "stop".

"Yujin!" Geonu called out to her.

"Yes?"

"You were a dancer before right?"

Yujin nodded. "Yeah, why?"

"Jake keeps on getting this one part wrong." Geonu started and I immediately knew where he was going at. "Can you help him?"

"Pfft." I tried to hold back my laughter and looked at Jake who seems to have stopped functioning.

"Oh sure." Yujin said and walked towards Jake. "Hi Jakey!"

"Nice one." K said and high fived Geonu.

"Keep your eyes on me okay?" I heard Sunoo said to Min.

"No thank you I don't wanna be blind." Min said and jokingly covered her eyes. "I still need my eyes."

"Cute." I mumbled.

They both continued to joke around until Min noticed that I was looking at them.

"Oh." She smiled at me. "Hi Jungwon."

My eyes widened and looked away. "Uhm.. yeah.. hi."

I quickly walked over to the speakers and find the song we were practicing. "Stop with the chit chats let's continue practicing."

"Did I do something wrong?" I heard Min whispered to Sunoo.

You didn't..

Sunoo shook his head. "Don't mind him, I think he's going through puberty or.. man period?"

"Man period really?" Min chuckled.

I sighed and went over to them. "Hyung let's practice."

"Oh okay." Sunoo looked back at Min. "Enjoy the show."

"Let's go."

"Alright alright calm down.. what had gotten into you anyways?" Sunoo said as he go to his position.

"Tonight 거울 속 어제와는 달라" The song started. "내 안에 간직해온 starlight."

"Don’t worry ‘bout tomorrow anymore."