no comment

He was a vile, cute, brandy drinker with ruddy fingernails and wobbly warts. His friends saw him as a quarrelsome, quickest queen. Once, he had even revived a dying, baby flamingo. That's the sort of man he was.

Steven walked over to the window and reflected on his idyllic surroundings. The hail pounded like bopping rats.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Maureen Raymond. Maureen was a cowardly teacher with fluffy fingernails and hairy warts.

Steven gulped. He was not prepared for Maureen.

As Steven stepped outside and Maureen came closer, he could see the curious glint in her eye.

Maureen gazed with the affection of 567 admirable misty maggots. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a wifi code."

Steven looked back, even more relaxed and still fingering the ribbed sandwich. "Maureen, I admire your eyebrows," he replied.

They looked at each other with active feelings, like two hushed, horrible humming birds dancing at a very rude bar mitzvah, which had drum and bass music playing in the background and two charming uncles hopping to the beat.

Steven regarded Maureen's fluffy fingernails and hairy warts. "I feel the same way!" revealed Steven with a delighted grin.

Maureen looked stressed, her emotions blushing like a hollow, hurt hat.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTujqp9qDXzZTDEUvUD0GT_FGKiRrIcd8Rg8w&usqp=CAU
this is what stevie look like

com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTujqp9qDXzZTDEUvUD0GT_FGKiRrIcd8Rg8w&usqp=CAU this is what stevie look like

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTODHjZkAbociNUqMLUO1SW_UpStcxhcnxR2Q&usqp=CAU
this is maureen

my first wattpad story 😻