The horrible morning

It was a peaceful day in Pune, India. Well not for me. I woke up with my Appa (father) beating me. "Get up u lazy dog, even your anna (big-brother) got up and he also left for school, he is better than you" Appa scolded me and then he kicked my with force in my stomach. I was used to his kicking and all. I got up and started with my chores, they treated with me like a slave after Ammi (Mother) passed away. After my Appa left, I went to sit near the window, there were boys playing outside. "Why can't I be like them? Why can't I go to school?" I mumbled to myself, "Maya, you know exactly why...they discriminate us" A voice said from behind me. It was sister, she was also treated like me. "But why?" I asked with tears in my eyes, "we can do everything they can," I said pointing my finger at a group of boys who were playing outside with each other. My sister came near me and hugged me, "I know Maya, I know." She said with tears in her eyes too. Later that day, my anna came home and he began making fun of me and my sister, I held back my anger but after he made fun of Ammi, I slapped him and yelled at him, "WHAT'S SO SPECIAL IN YOU BOYS THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS ALL THE COMFORTS??" I asked him. He stayed silent for a moment but then he left, that night my dad came home drunk, he started scolding us and kicking us, my sister fainted, I was worried and I even cried, then He took a stick and beat us like hell. "DIE, YOU GARBAGE!" He  yelled while beating us. Is this it? pls help me!!