Chapter 1

London

Radhika was going to a restaurant where a prospective groom was waiting for her, she was wearing an Indian attire and then greeted the guy with a Namaste, the guy was shocked seeing the Radhika and murmured ''Mom said that the girl is been brought up in London. He ordered to the waiter for orange juice and asked Rads about her order then she replied to waiter ''I'll have a vodka please, large, Thank you'', soon their order arrives and Rads drink all the shots of vodka in one go. The guy named Aakash asks her: ''Radhika are you okay?'' She replies: ''Just call me Rads, my all the boyfriends call me Rads.''

Aakash: ''Boyfriends?''

Rads:''Had 5, but now I'm just bored of this, I mean enough of this one night stands, affairs, cigarette, alcohol so I told Mom-Dad that I want to marry some good Indian guy but the fact is baby after class 10th I never had any Indian boyfriend that one was also weird couldn't even kiss properly, You know how to kiss right!!''

The guy disappears and Rads have a hearty laugh, Then on her way to office her dad calls and asks about Aakash then she replies: ''Dad it was good, Aakash is not man he is god so cool and hangs up the call.

Then Rads's goes to the office and narrates the incident to her friend Laila and laughs, Then Laila says: ''What is the problem in marrying an Indian man?''

Rads:''They are Indian that is the problem. I've never went to India, All my life I lived a modern lifestyle, so my kind of man will be British, Classy and Smart.''

Just Then Rads gets the call of Imtiaz her childhood best friend; Rads:''Hey Imi How are you?, By the way your idea was awesome, I had 4 pegs of vodka but for lifetime Aakash Bedi is out.'' and they laugh just then Imtiaz says:''Rads your dad and my dad has called both of us for meeting so reach home early in the evening okay!!'' And Rads nods.

At evening Rads reaches the home and her dad is damn angry and she gives an expression to her Fahad uncle(Imtiaz's Dad) and he nods and says: ''Rishabh please forgive our Radhika, look marriages are made in heaven and she cannot decide it in just one meeting and moreover she is not ready for it.'' Rishabh says: ''You always support her no matter how grave mistake she commits.'' Then Fahad says: ''Like the way you support Imtiaz in hiding his girlfriends, what you thought I am not aware of this. '' And they both laughs.

Khans and Khanna's are family friends more than business partners, but for now their Indian company is going in loss and one of them has to go India. Just then Fahad says: ''I have an amazing idea, why don't we send Radhika and Imtiaz to India to take care of the company.''

Rishabh: ''But these two are just kids.''

Fahad: ''Oh come on Rishabh they have completed their MBA 2 years ago and they are capable of handling business and it will be their test of how can they handle their business and our company in future Okay!!'' And Rishabh nods. Just then Zenab and Rakhi arrives with snacks and they conclude and says to everybody that Rads and Imi will be going Mumbai to handle their construction company which is going in loss. Then Rishabh says to Radhika and Imitiaz :''Kids there is one more thing you guys need to work for my brother Samrat's company Birdsong as well I promised and prepare your report so that I can think of investing in that company too, And your penthouse will be ready in Mumbai soon, You guys are leaving in two days'' and they nods and leaves.