you're. mine. never. leaving 💔

𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝕡𝕙𝕪𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝 𝕒𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕖

๓เЂ ЄשคЄɭ ๓เЂ ЄשคЄɭ ๓เЂ ЄשคЄɭ

🄶🄴🅃 🄰🅆🄰🅈

ę̵̢̢̲̾̒̕͜ͅm̴̺̳̳̪̤̒͂̐̾̔̑͘͝ ̷͕̭͗͆̾͋͒̓q̶̻̺̾̕͘̕ļ̸̛͎̥͎̩͖͎̞̌̍͂̽̕ę̴̱͉̅̽̃̚ʜ̵̱̖̘͇̺̇͜ ̷̡͍̠͎͆͝ɘ̵̢̱̭̱̮̫̹͒͑m̶̳̆͐͋͝ ̸̣̄̃͐͝q̷͍̦͓̖̲ḷ̵̨̡̹͇͕̝͎̖̼̃̇̔͊̇̓ɘ̶̘̞̏̍̕͝ḩ

♤💔 ⓨⓄ𝓤'𝔯𝔼. 𝔪丨Ňє. N𝒆שeR. 𝐥ε𝐚ν𝔦nǤ 😎🏆

           "How.. dare you." Bakugou growled with his head held low. His fists were clenched and his veins sticking out. He slowly walked toward the shaking person. He stared down at you.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I-" You started, about to cry. He had thrown you to the ground very hard. That was definitely going to leave a bruise. You looked up at him, hoping to appeal to his control-loving ways when he had cut you off.

"Shut up!" He stomped his foot, inching closer towards you with every shake of his fist. "How dare you try to leave me! I had just let you move into the bed, and the first thing you do is try to get rid of my love! I wanted to cuddle you at night!" He shouted in his growly voice.

He started walking towards your shivering body. Oh, how you were scared of him. He didn't want you to be. You would shake whenever you saw him, and he hated it.

"I love you, god damn it! I wanted to hold you, and kiss you! But you just had to fuck it all up, huh?"

You covered your face as he yelled at you. Your tears fell to the floor.

"Why do you keep hurting me?" He choked out. He was about to cry. "Is it because I'm not good enough? Do you want me to get stronger? Is that it?" He looked at your shaking figure.

"No, no it's all your fault! You keep denying me! I just want to cherish you, but you think you're too good for me!"

"I know what will put you in your place."

Later.

You attempted to stand up, but immediately regretting it. The pain shot through your skin, like a python's choke or a rattlesnake's bite.

Bakugou had just beaten you up. Badly. Screaming, crying, begging, bones twisting. Once he was done with you, he left you in the basement.

As you lay cuddling with yourself, your eyes run dry of tears. The cold, dark, empty basement filled with your empty sobs escaping your lips for no reason or purpose.

After about five minutes of trying to fall asleep on the cold, hard wood, the door opens. You shut your eyes and whine at the sudden light.

"I'm sorry.. please.. don't.." You curl into yourself, more. Your knees touching your chest and your arms wrapped around yours legs.

"Shut up." He said, calmly. He walked toward you with a tray in his hands. "You're even attractive with blood and bruises.." He sits down and places the tray next to you. It had medicine, bandages, and food.

"Because I'm so nice.." He hands you your favorite meals and starts to get the healing medicine ready. "I'm sorry." He grumbles.

You're still shaking.

 As long as this man walks the earth, you won't sleep a wink.