PROLOGUE

Ang ganda ng ulan noh? hindi ko alam pero sa tuwing umuulan kumakalma ako. Weird noh? pero ganun naman talaga yun  diba? hindi natin nakokontrol kung ano nagugustuhan natin kaya kahit mali minamahal padin. 

"Hoy ano iniisip mo? siguro na-iinlove kana sakin noh? sorry per-" sabi ng makapal na mukha kong  kaibigan.

"WOW! grabe ka naman mag-assume. Hindi ka naman masyadong importante para pag-isipan" sabi ko. 

"Ouch." hinawakan pa ang dibdib nya. 

"Inaarte mo dyan? bahala ka na nga. bye. salamat sa libre HAHAHA" sabi ko naman tas tumakbo na palabas para tumakas.

tsaka ko lang nakalimutan na umuulan nga kaso wala akong payong kaya pumunta nalang ako sa pinakamalapit na puno at nagpasilong. Habang pinapainit ko kamay ko, may tumabi sakin ngunit hindi ko masyadong pinagtuonan ng pansin kasi wala lang.

"Ang ganda ng ulan noh?" natigilan ako. literal na bumilis tibok ng puso ko, hindi maganda 'to.

"Bat ka nandito?" sabi ko nang hindi siya tinitingnan. 

"Why? are you gonna leave me again?" napatingin ako sa kanya dahil sa tanong nya. 

"Yes..." napatingin siya agad pero bago siya nakasagot dinugtungan ko na kaagad.

"The rain is beautiful." I answered his first question. 

We were silent again. Just listening to the sound of the rain syncing with our heartbeats. I wanted to leave but my heart begged me to stay one more time. I was torturing myself but I needed this.  My heart has already been broken enough. 

"Are you happy?" he said.

"Of course, why won't I be?" I smiled at him but it was obvious that it was fake.

"When are you gonna stop pretending?" sabi niya na hindi ko na ikinagulat. He was always the only one to see through me, the main reason why I don't want to be attached to him. Khyrro was the one who I loved the most and who I hated the most. I don't know that it is possible to love and hate someone at the same time but I did.

"When are you gonna stop acting like you care?" I answered back and looked at him.

"I care and I can't stop so-" I cut him off.

"You have a girlfriend, right? talk to her and not me." I said.

"I'm talking to her right now." agad-agad akong napatingin sa kanya, hindi makapaniwala.

"Khyr, please.." I begged

"Why did you leave?" he whispered.

"It was not healthy for us anymore. You were willing to give up everything for me and I didn't want that-" I said but he cut me off 

"Then you should've told me! I was willing to listen to you too but you left me instead. How could you be so unfair to me huh? I was willing to give up everything not only for you but for us. I was willing to be with you even if it meant everything. I was willing to sacrifice anything just to hear you say you love me. I was willing to do anything just for me to see you smile again. I was so inlove with that when you left me you did not only broke my heart but broke me too." he said crying. 

Nababasa na kami sa ulan ngunit hindi namin 'yon inalintana. Nasasaktan ako ngayon, pero hindi pwede. Hindi ko siya pwedeng balikan kahit mahal na mahal ko parin siya kasi tanga ako eh at oo kaya ko ring isuko lahat sa kanya pero ito lang ang hindi. Hindi ko kayang ibigay sa kanya ang gusto niya kasi masisira ang pangarap niya. I'm doing this for you too, love so I hope you'll understand.

"I was your everything but you weren't mine" I said while crying. I lied to him again. 

"I don't care if I wasn't your everything. The only one that matters to me is the fact that you still love me" he said, on his knees. 

"I never loved you. I'm sorry if I did give you false hope. I only realized it earlier." I don't mean it at all. I'm very sorry, love. 

He stared at me for a while then walked away. I didn't realize that I could still be more broken than I actually was. I hope in  the right time we'll meet each other again with no more pain and consequences. I looked at the stars and wished. The rain suddenly stopped pouring. I stand up, grabbed my things and stared at the last direction I saw him heading to and then I turned I away.

"GOODBYE, LOVE" I whispered.