𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒

3rd person pov :

" EH Boy you look fantastic in those slutty clothes .... how bout you come and sit on Daddy's lap and make him feel good ....ehhhh..?"

The mid forties man says as his hands wrap around Jimin's waist pulling him close to his chubby chest . Jimin who was blushing simply nods and sits on the elders lap . He lifts both sides of his mini short shorts showing off his perfectly round bubble butt . The fabric was all mushed between his asscheeks .

The old man smirks and starts gripping Jimin's ass. Jimin letting out slutty moans like the bitch he knows he can act like . No one cared and why should they ... This was a night club and sex is the last thing that could be forbidden here .

There was a couple having sex in front of Jimin . The women looked okayish .... she was nothing compared to Jimin . The man which was fucking her had his eyes glued onto Jimin . Jimin being aware of all of this still had the audacity to wave at the stranger . Obviously the stranger waves back in a heart beat , not caring about the terrible moans the women let out as he ploughed her ass in doggy style . 

Coming back to the old man who's clothed  dick was getting rubbed by Jimin's  perfect ass cheeks . He simply was mushing the globes together groaning at the sight .

" C'mon babyboy show daddy what that ass can do ...." 

Jimin smiles and turns around , now strangling the mans tights . His hands wrapped around the old mans neck pulling him closer just enough to have their breathes mingling .

"Not here .......in the restroom ...... fuck me as hard as you please there ..."

The old man chuckles and nods and lifts Jimin in his arms , JImin wraps his legs around the old mans torso.....  Allowing the forty year to handle him like a doll . A fuck doll . Finally as they reach the rest room the old man enters into the last stall and makes sure to smile at the guy that spanked Jimin's ass before he entered . As Jimin got to his knees he pulls down the loose shorts and not so surprisingly there was no underwear . Great .

He took the average size limp old hairy cock in his mouth and moaned as if this was the best cock he had ever had . The old man growls at the feeling of Jimin's mouth .Sure Jimin was sexy and maybe the best that had ever happened to this old man but oh ! it was Jimin's mouth he would jerk off to at lonely nights right after Jimin's ass .

Jimin was deep throating the limp hard cock ... to him cock meant cum , and cum was yum  { ALL THOSE YRS OF POETRY PAID OFF}  So it didn't matter if the man was on his death bed or was a senior in college ... They were all just preys in Jimin's predatory eyes .

The old man pulls Jimin off from his cock and in a swift motion pulls Jimin's shorty shorts down . Growling was heard by the old man as his eyes travelled to the now exposed goddesses ...yes Jimin's pussy  is  the goddesses . Anyways without wasting another minute , The man pushes his cock in Jimin's pink hole .

He couldn't even pass halfway before he felt his climax close ." WHAT THE FUCK HOW ARE YOU SO TIGHT .....DAMN !" Jimin removes the mans cock and jerks it off while bending down . He looks up with the most innocent eyes and says ...."Cum in my mouth Daddy " 

That was all it took for the fort year old to blow off his load into Jimin's mouth and oh boy was Jimin in seven hell . He sucked every last drop of the semen and licked the mans cock clean . "HMMMMM that tasted nice ." Is all he said before getting back to his feet and and pulling his shorts up . "You have to give me your number ... i need you every night now .... i guess your my newest addiction now babyboy " The man says as he pulls Jimin into a messy kiss .

Jimin hums in disagreement and pulls away , i don't think you would need anything after tonight .... Come on lets clean up and drink a bit ..... buy me something and maybe then would i let you have my number ."