Part 1

"Mom, I'm scared what if no one in this school likes me....Why did we have to move..." Sarah got cut off by her mom. 

"You will be fine, Hun" Sarah's mom said. 

"And how do you know that.....If some girl try's me mom I will slap a her" Sarah sassed. 

"Just go to school" Sarah's mom sighed. 

Sarah walks out the front door to her car. On her way to school she was nervous, worry about if she will fit in or not. 

__________ 

Sarah got to school. She found her locker but had trouble opening it. A blonde boy with a lip ring stopped with a friend with dark brown hair and eyes. 

"Need help" Sarah turned around and their eyes connected. The were a pretty blue, a bright blue. 

"Yeah" He walk over and gives it one good hit. It opened. 

"Thanks" Sarah said. 

"No problem" He said and walked off. 

Sarah put her stuff in the locker. Sarah walks to her first period. She walked into it and only two people were in it. 

"This seat is open" Sarah looks over to see a girl with dark blonde hair. She smiles and sits next to her. 

"I'm Audrey" She held out her hand and Sarah shook it. 

"I'm Sarah..Nice to meet you" Sarah smiles. 

"OMG.....It's him" Sarah looks over at the door to see that blonde boy and the dark haired boy. 

"Hey...The blonde one helped me with my locker" Sarah said. 

"Are you serious....That blonde boy is Luke Hemmings, captain of the soccer team and his friend my crush is Calum Hood, the co-captain of the soccer team" Audrey said quietly. 

"Oh..Okay" Sarah said. Not that surprised.

"You should be honored  that he helped you" Audrey said. 

"Why you act like they are famous" Sarah chuckled when she said that. 

"Because they are...They're famous around school...And Luke just became single...His girlfriend cheated on him....Stupid bitch" Audrey laughed at the last part. 

Sarah looked over at the boys and Luke was staring at her. 

"I think he likes you" Audrey said. Sarah look at her. 

"He doesn't even know me...I could be a rapist" Sarah said. 

"Are you....Your going to kidnap me and have your way with me" Audrey laughed. 

"I Like you....Not like that though" Sarah said. 

"I know what you mean" Audrey said. "So what class do you have next" And then the bell rings for class to start. Sarah hands Audrey her schedule. 

"You have this class with me, period two and three and four, Not five or six, but you have seventh period with me" Audrey hands Sarah her schedule back. 

"So we're friends" Sarah asked. 

"We became friends when you told me Luke helped you with your locker" Audrey smiled. 

"Eww....Slut alert" Sarah looks over to see a bleached blonde hoe. 

"It's not nice to talk about yourself like that sweetheart" Sarah smiled. The class got silent. 

"New student, Yeah" Sarah looks at the teacher. He looked like he was in his thirties. 

"Yeah...My name is Sarah" Sarah said. 

"I'm Mr. Walker...Are you good where you are now" He asked. 

"Yes I am" Sarah replied. 

"Okay....Class lets get started" Mr. Walker said. 

As the class started Sarah heard snickering. She turned around to she that same girl looking over her direction. 

"Don't mind them....I just ignore them" Audrey said. 

"They bully you" Sarah asked. 

"Yeah..Kinda" Audrey looked down. 

"Well there will be no more of that" Sarah said putting a smile on Audrey's face. 

The door opens and it was Luke and Calum. 

"Have a seat and good luck on your game Friday" Mr. Walker said. 

They sit right in behind you and Audrey. You look over at Audrey and she was mentally flipping out. She touch her and and give her an Are You Okay face. She nobs but you know that she wasn't. You feel a tap on your shoulder and turn around. 

"Do You have a piece of paper" Luke asked. 

"Yeah" You open your binder and hand him a piece of paper. 

"Thanks" He said. 

"Your welcome" Sarah said. 

You sit through the rest of the class in a daze. You hear the bell ring and you pack up. 

"Were did you go...You like blacked out in class" Audrey said. 

"I don't even know" Sarah laughs. "So where is second period at" Sarah added. 

Just around the corner" Audrey said. 

Sarah and Audrey turned the corner to find the girls right there. 

"Shit" Audrey said moving to the left of the hallway.