Carter & Gray: The Demon

Part 1 of a little Demon AU with Carter & Gray for Halloween! Hope you like it!

TW: blood, murder, rape, demons, and abuse.
—— • ———— • ———— • ———— • ———— • ——

1|| The Demon

I once thought I knew what a demon was.

An evil being, always present and ready to do harm. I was convinced he wasn't human due to the sheer torment he inflicted on me day after day—

I soon learned that it was his humanity that made him cruel.

Although, after wishing more than anything that the torture would finally end, I got my wish.

An actual demon had appeared, stunning and god-like in appearance;

Dark leather covered the creature's body, hugging his hips and shoulders, exposing everything without actually showing anything. Black boots hit the floor with such power I could feel it from where I had been lying on the damp ground.

My own body, beaten to a pulp and abused so badly I ended up feeling it for weeks, had suddenly felt unworthy to be in that perfect creatures' presence.

The man holding me down must have thought so too, as he immediately let go in order to give his full attention to the creature, a hungry look in his eyes. He licked his lips, and the unholy thing which had appeared in this alleyway grinned wickedly at the sight of it.

Closer the creature drew, taking in the sight of me and my nakedness, my clothes strewn about after having been torn off roughly and cast aside. I should have felt ashamed to be seen like that, but the demon's eyes revealed understanding and wisdom, apparent that he'd witnessed or experienced something similar... or even worse.

A hope blossomed in my chest, something foreign but welcome all the same. He stopped in front of the man who'd previously been on top of me, and crouched down to face him properly.

"You've been having a lot of fun tonight, I see." The creature stated airily, his eyes flicking to my bruised face before returning to the man. "Do you mind if I join in?"

An ugly emptiness hollowed out my chest as all hope flushed out. An awful sob fell from my mouth as dread and despair covered me in a heavy blanket.

"Shh," the creature quickly hushed, turning to me and placing a finger to his lips. "No more agony will be placed upon you tonight."

Confused, I watched as my abuser opened his mouth to speak, only to be abruptly cut off with a pained squeal as the demon grabbed his genitals roughly.

"You don't know how to use this properly, so I'm sorry to say that you've lost your privileges."

"Wha—"

A horrified scream ripped through the night as the demon tore the appendage apart from his body, blood bursting from his veins and covering the two. The man continued to scream, and I just stared, frozen as I watched the scene play out before me.

I couldn't move, too weak and in pain to do anything other than gaze at the blood pouring out and onto the dark pavement. The moonlight made it look almost black, and I was mesmerized before I realized that I was probably next.

The demon licked some of the blood off of his hand, the same hand that was able to tear the other man's flesh so easily. His eyes glowed an inhuman red, and it was then that I noticed his horns and leathery tail.

"Are you... going to kill me too?" I wheezed, my throat dried out and sore from what the man had done to it earlier that night, not to mention the bruises that lined the skin.