Chapter 1

My name is Gajeel Redfox, if you are reading this for fun continue, but if you are reading this because you think you  were once part of the “Library” stop right away, don’t even think about continuing. Anyways as I said once before my name is Gajeel, Gajeel Redfox. I am married and have two kids. I was once part of the library along with my wife, Levy.

       I guess you could say it started a long time ago, when I was about 18. I was part of the “School” back then, and Levy….well Levy was part of the “Library”. In other words we were supposed to be enemies. Anyhow, it was like a typical day in “School” until I got called up to the “headmaster’s” office.

       “You and the others from your class are going to sabotage the Library.” Headmaster Jose said. I nodded then turned to walk away when he suddenly grabbed my arm.

       “Are you curious as to why I asked for only you to be in here?” he asked as he questionably gazed at me.

       “Well, to be honest Sir” I stated “I think it may have something to do with my not accepting the School’s brand.”

       “That is exactly right mister Redfox! Why won’t you accept the School’s brand?” He let go of my arm and walked back towards his desk.

      “I don’t want the brand because if I were to get caught the police would hold the School accountable.” I lied.

       “Smart lad! Smarter than you sister, Juvia, at least!” he boasted. I cringed at those words, Juvia was my younger sister, she had switched sides and joined the Library a year back after she fell in love with one of the Library’s guards, Gray Fullbuster.

       “you are excused Mister Redfox, that will be all, oh and on your way out can you please send the remainder of what was once the elemental four in?”

       “Yes, sir, will do” I turned and left, exiting out of the double doors in the front of his office. On my way out the School I told the rest of my class to go see the Headmaster. Now I am free. Although it may be for an hour I was free. So I did the stupidest thing I could ever do, I went to the Library.

       Once I got there I was welcomed by Juvia, who cried a river and hugged me tightly. I took a quick glance around and noticed that the head librarian was in today. As soon as Juvia let go I went up to the head librarian, shook his hand and told him that I was Juvia’s brother. He seemed confused at first since we look nothing alike and have different last names, so after some explaining he nodded and continued with his work. I took another look around then glanced at my watch, I have another 30 minutes until I have to be back I thought. So I got up and walked towards the exit until I heard shouting coming from the back of the Library.

       “COME AT ME ICE PRINCESS!”

       “HAVE IT YOUR WAY THEN PINKY!” That’s when I heard crashing and banging and even small cries. I turned away from the door and long and behold were the two boys that were shouting at each other, and the “Fairy Tale Queen” Titania Erza Scarlet. She saw me and winked.

       As I looked closer as to who she had in her rough grip I noticed that one was almost nude and the other had bright pink hair. She saw that I was looking at who she was holding and let them go almost immediately. She started to walk in my direction, I couldn’t move I was too scared to move, I felt a tingling sensation up my spine, telling me to cover my arm, I didn’t. I had forgotten that I didn’t have the School’s brand just in case something like this happened. I took a deep breathe as Erza reached me. She knew who I was and what I am, she knew that I was part of the School.

       “Hey Gajeel what’s up?”

I overreacted again….oh well “Oh not much Erza, jut came to visit Juvia and explain how we are siblings to the Head Librarian”

       “That’s not the entire truth now is it Redfox?” she questioned, looking around to make sure no one was eavesdropping.

       “No, it’s not, in fact I came to warn you,” I glance at my watch, I had 15 minutes to get my butt back to the School, “The rest of my class and I are supposed to sabotage one of the Library’s transports today.”

       She smiled “good, Team Natsu and I will be waiting.” I shrug away, I have always hated when she smiles after I tell her something important, it’s scary.

       I made it back to School in time, thank Mavis! I realized that I forgot to tell Erza which transport we will be sabotaging, oh well the Library never lets the weaker members do transports. I meagerly walked over to where the rest of my class and I normally sit. I almost sat down when I noticed that half of my class is still missing. I looked around, couldn’t see any of them. That’s when I remembered when Headmaster Jose asked me to fetch the rest of the elemental four for him. “They must still be talking” I whispered under my breath.

       They came out of the Headmaster’s office about two minutes after I sat down. They looked frightened, too frightened. As they sat down they smiled sadly at me like they have been since Juvia went to the Library. My class and I sat and got caught up on the details of our mission. About 20 minutes after we sat down and started to converse the Headmaster came out of his office to announce that it was time for my class and I to head out.