I meet Raven

"Ray-Ray, big sister can we get some ice cream now please big sis?" My brother Kei asked. He was still in elementary and had a sweet tooth. I were attending a new school. But we had enough time and I was feeling rather hungry myself so I decided to get some with Kei but I need to ask Melanie if she wanted to come frist

"Mel do you want to come with me and Kei?" I asked "yes big sister Ray-Ray I'll go with you." She answered. We stopped by the local ice cream shop and ordered.

As we walked in I saw a girl that was in our school drinking a chocolate milkshake. She had long black hair, Bule eyes. She was about 5'10. I could see she was cut in a bunch of places mostly on her arm. She also wore gray stockings and a slightly longer skirt. After we my siblings and I order ice cream I talked to her.

"Hello miss" I smiled. "What's your name?" The girl got straight to the point. "I'm Rin Emiko" I induced my self. "I'm Raven Shioasagi" she said.

My siblings got our ice cream. And we sat down "your from the Shioasagi family of healers right."

I noticed her appearance she wasn't well groomed at all in fact she wasn't even wereing make up or any other things like. that I think she was also cutting herself judging by the look on her arm.

"Yes unfortunately I was kicked out so I'm on my own." She said simply. "You want to know why I take it."she said I nodded.

"Its a long story but as you want to know it. I was kicked out of my family's place my cousin Dove is to inherit the family head as opposed to me. Because my power is to case people harm as opposed to healing it." She explained sadly.

I wanted to help this girl and for some reson I took a likeing to her. "Let's walk to school together and hang out after words." I said "why would a chipper thing like you hang out with melancholic me?" Raven asked intrested. "You seem like someone fun to hang out with and your not going to take care of yourself so I'm going to have to drag you there. "I'll see you after school Rav." I said happily.

AFTER SCHOOL

We had an uneventful frist day at school we got asked about our powers I didn't reveal mine I don't want to make the others jealous of me. Raven simply answered "I don't like mine my sister told me its unclean."

As Raven tried to walk out of school I stopped her "were going out today." I declared. " I wouldn't want to be a bother on you after all don't you have siblings to take care of?" Raven asked me. "No they walked home already I'm not worried about them getting kidnapped because if there power. Now follow me so I can show help you out you look like your in need of a nice make over." I smiled "do I really have to?" Raven asked. "Yes you do" I said. "I can't afford to spend a day on my self" Raven explained.

"So I will pay for it" she said. I need to make Raven feel more girly so I'm going to give her a make over. "I'd rather not go any place like that" she pointed to the hair salon. Let's just eat then talk