ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴍᴏɴɢ ᴜꜱ? ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

Whites POV 

It wasn't my first time doing this. Killing my fellow crewmates and constantly getting away with it. It was honestly too easy, was everyone really that dumb? No one had suspected  me, or well I at least hoped no one did. There was 10 of us including me, it was  2 down 8 more to go. It shouldn't be that hard right? Of course not.

All of us had gathered around the emergency table in the cafeteria. Ugh this again. Often where people argue and blame each other for a hot minute. Purple was the one who reported the body of Pink I previously killed. I had to. I mean... She was getting in the way, she was just way too smart for her own good. Red and Blue were already blaming Yellow for acting 'sus'. I honestly almost laughed at the whole thing but... There was one thing that bothered me. Out of the corner eye I constantly noticed Black staring at me. He wasn't suspecting me, was he? Of course not, he hasn't said anything for the whole meeting. Shit. New victim to target ay? Shit this is going to be tough.. I didn't want to deal with Black at the beginning. In fact, I was the shortest person here whereas Black was 2x massive than me. I don't think I'll be able to even kill him for fuck sakes. He's definitely stronger than me. It's fine, it's ok, I'll just try and play the stealth game. 

I suddenly snapped back to reality and realized we were already voting. Fuck, I haven't been paying attention at all how much did I miss? I was too busy trying to plot Black's death. "Who are we voting for?" I ask, as innocently as I can to play it safe. Red speaks out and says "We're voting Yellow, I'm sure she's the imposter!" "What?! Why me?! You have no proof! I was in Med Bay I swear! White please don't do this! It has to be red for sure I know it! Listen just vote red and we can forget it!" replies Yellow, urgently. I almost burst out laughing, this was way too funny. Yellow begging me for mercy.. It was a honestly such a pleasant sight. I quietly mumble "Sorry Yellow, but it looks like it is your time to go." I painlessly vote yellow. "What?!" She starts bursting into tears knowing that she's going to be ejected. "White, you made the right choice." Red says to me, tapping my shoulder. Both Red and Blue grab Yellow as she kicks and screams, taking her to the ejecting room. "Any last words Yellow?" Yellow continues to sob profusely. "Nothing?" Red then finally ejects her into space. We walk out of the room to see the screen. As we watch the screen we see the text 'Yellow was not The Imposter". I smirk under my helmet. This was almost too easy. 

After that whole scene with Yellow, while we go back in our own ways to finish our last daily tasks, I take this time to plot Black's death. As I walk down the storage room, I see Black walk past Electrical and go into the security room. Since the vents to electrical and security are connected, I could easily get him right? I quickly go into electrical and lock the doors behind me. Sabotage. Almost no one in this ship knows how to open the doors, so I knew I'd be clear. I continue to hop in the vent. The vent was surprisingly tighter this time, in fact, smaller than all the others. As I try to go in half of my lower body gets stuck. Shit! Why now!? I barely have any time. I try to push in further hopefully not getting in more trouble as it gets even tighter. Fuck! I'm fucking screwed! I try to go out from the way I came but it's no use. I lost. Is this it? Should I just admit that I'm imposter? As I think about this whole situation I suddenly hear the door to electrical open. My heart pounds. Who the fuck is it?! I thought no one in the ship could open doors?! I'm totally screwed!

As I hear the footsteps stop in front of me, immediately I freeze as my heart drops. Shit this is the end huh? The footsteps gets closer. Then I suddenly feel a slight touch go across my ass cheeks. I suddenly let out an uncontrollable moan. What the hell was that?! Did my voice just really make that sound?! More or less who touched my precious ass?! I swear to god if this was a prank it was NOT funny. I then feel a hard spank go across my ass again. I let out a louder moan this time, I quickly cover my mouth with my hands. Shit.. It felt good but- I shouldn't let it get to me. I then hear a scoff coming from the person doing this. They were doing this on purpose! Fuck I felt so humiliated at this point. I wanted to die of embarrassment. Why were they doing this?! More importantly why aren't they reporting it? Are they pitying me?