My Love?

My name is Liv Rodgers. I'm new to the state of New York. Especially New York City. I used to live in the country. So I'm extremely new to the 'city life'. Or what my best friend who I call Midnight, but her real name is Diamond, 'wanna bes '. I was so sad that we were moving, but apparently we had to.

Right now I'm in my new room unpacking. For some reason we moved into a mansion, because my new step father owns many 5 star hotels, Griffin Hotel to be precise. His name is Joe Griffin. He's a nice guy, I just don't like his son. Joe donates to charity and stuff like that. That's how he met my mom. They literally ran into each other one day when a charity meeting was taking place. My mom was running because she was trying to find me, while I was hiding from this stupid pervert, anyways she accidentally ran into Joe and knocked him over. After she found me she went over to him and apologized for running into him. I was 13 at the time.

Joe's son's name is Adam Griffin, and guess what. He's the pervert I was talking about!

Gotta love perverted people... not.

I'm now 16 and their married.

I unpacked everything at once. Then put everything where I wanted it. This room is huge! I have my own balcony!

Suddenly my door was pounded on.

"Coming.." I said and walked to the door. I had my handle right on it and then it was pushed open. "Have you ever heard of you know waiting?!"

"Sorry babe," said Adam.

I groaned, "What do you want? And don't call me that!"

"I'll do what I want, and its time for dinner," he said as he slapped my ass then quickly turned on his heel and quickly walked down the stairs.

I growled at him and quickly walked after him. Before he got into the dining room I turned him around and slapped him, smiled then walked into the room acting like nothing happened or was wrong. I saw my step dad and my mom holding hands on the table. I took my seat and smiled at my mom, giving her the look like what are you so happy for? You hated the move.

Adam walked into the room holding his cheek.

"Why are you holding your cheek Adam?" his dad asked.

"No reason," he replied, quickly glancing at me while he sat down.

We had dinner, it was Hadik with lemon juice, fries, and coleslaw.

We ate dinner in silence.

After dinner I told them I was going to bed and that I was going to school tomorrow. I'm stuck with Adam at school, but we only have two out of the six classes together, and the best part is, their the shorter classes. I'm going to Goode High School.

I finished unpacking and looked at the clock, it said 11:39 p.m.

I groaned since I wasn't tired, but I got changed into my PJs, I <3 skulls booty shorts and a black tank top. Yep those are my PJs.

Then got under my covers and grabbed a book. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare.

After what felt like two minutes, I looked at the clock and it was 1:54 a.m. I put the book down feeling my eyes get heavy, so I turned off my lamp and rolled over and went to bed.