Season 1: "A Dream Come True"

One day there was a girl named "Leila" she was a huge fan of an awesome celebrity known as Greyson Chance. She Always Pray everyday for her to someday meet this guy. She doesn't loose hope anyway. :)

So..

Leila and her family decided to migrate in Salt Lake City, USA and have a great start there for a better life. So they fixed all their papers for migration. When the day has come and they have to leave, first, they had a farewell with some friends and relatives. 

In Salt Lake..

12:05 am

They we're so jetlagged so she decided to walk around in the park with her sister Lizzie. (walking) When suddenly she saw a group of guys who jogging together. (she was so curious) The guys got nearer to her and said "Hi! what are you girls doing here in the midlle of the night. Isn't dangerous for you to be here?" "Uhm no,no, we were so jetlagged so we decided to uhm go for a walk." she said. "Wait a minute I know you guys! Greyson? Toby? Riley? Connor? Braiden? and Thomas?" she continued. "Yes, we are the gentlemen happily replied. Then Greyson hopped in asking "What's your name, what's your name?" "Oh I'm Leila and this is my little sister Lizzie." Leila said. "I think you guys are filipinos?" Toby wondered. "Yes, Toby we are filipinos." Lizzie answered.

So Thomas invited them to have coffee. Leila was so worried. "Guys sorry but I don't drink coffee." "Oh it'sokay Leila" Greyson said. "If you don't drink coffee then we don't drink too. To you know, to be fair enough." Toby willingly said. *sigh* "Thank you guys! such good friends" 

At The Coffee shop. starbucks to be exact.

1:00 am

"So since when do you stay here in USA?" Riley asked Leila. "Just now" she answered. "Seven strawberry frapaccino." The waiter announced. "Here!" Braiden said. So they drunk and eat and tell stories together. and they started loving Leila as their new friend. They started to get their phone numbers to hang out some other day.

2:00 am 

Since the guys have a car they brought Leila home. And Leila happily tell to her parents and to her brothers that her wishes came true. They were so happy for her. When they were about to take a rest, Leila prayed and give thanks to the Lord. She was so humble.