Chapter 32 • Scared from 'it'

! READ PLEASE !

Please don't hate one of the characters just because they have sex or want sex. To remind you, sex for vampires is like an 'exercise'. I've mentioned a few times that they don't give a lot of concern about having sex with people. Vampires (,demons or werewolves) need sex to feel alive and it also gives them energy/stamina the next day.

Anygay, don't write hurtful comments on one of the characters please. It makes me and other readers uncomfortable...😰😢

Thank you and enjoy the chapter! ♥

• PREVIOUSLY •

Present: a reminder that the chapter started with demons that saw werewolves' bodies on the ground. If someone didn't understand, they were the bad demons that planned to attack the mansion but the morning arrived and demons can't be out at day.

Taehyung was flirting with Yugyeom and others, did his best to make Jeongguk jealous. And he actually succeeded, even though Jeongguk tried to show him that it didn't affect him.

Yoonmin being all softy-pofty

Beomgyu, one of the vampires, bumped into a dead body, which was a vampire. Jaebeom decided to bury him respectfully and he stayed with Jongho and Jackson.

Hoseok got an idea of where to stay the night. He, Yoongi and Jimin went for a very small trip to the elves' village they already were familiar with.

Six months ago: Jeongguk didn't kill the vampire girl. She walked after them and they let her stay with them eventually. Suho decided to make her as a mission number 6, 'make her trust you'.

• PREVIOUSLY •

words: 4834

**

Chapter 32 • Scared from it

• SIX MONTHS AGO •

The girl followed them till their hidden place, they didn't mind and continued to chitchat between them. 

They entered the house inside the cave and completely ignored her. She didn't feel invited so she just sat there, next to their entrance door, and hid her slightly naked body with her arms.

After a few minutes, the door opened and Baekhyun's smile showed, he held two materials with his two hands. "Here" he gave her the first one which was a t-shirt. She looked at him with a hesitated face but still grabbed it. 

She wore it and noticed it falling down over her ass.

"It's big... so it can be a nice dress" he didn't let his sweet smile down, "and take this too" he handed her the other material which was heavier. She grabbed it and noticed that it was a blanket.