Gender Equality

GENDER EQUALITY

What is Gender Equality?

We hear about it every day.
Most of the people misunderstand the meaning of Gender Equality.
It doesn't mean that men and women are equal;What it means is that men and women are equally important.
There is no he without she and vice-versa.
Gender Discrimination is a real problem which transpires especially in countries like India.
What is the best solution for this disease named Gender discrimination?
Treating every person with respect irrespective of their gender.
"He was told not to cry or show any emotions because he is a man, so he kills himself because he can't fake being a strong man anymore,
She was proclaimed weak by everyone, so she's being killed in the womb itself or even if she makes past it she's being raped and abused".
Men can stay at home and women can do whatever job they want to because they can.
Doing a job has nothing to do with femininity or masculinity.
What will society say about this? It is a wrong question to ask because you are society if you can change so will society.
But the change should always start from you;
If you are a man see her as a strong person who overcomes every problem in life by herself rather than a sexual object.
If you are a woman see him as an emotional person who has to act being a strong person every day instead of a Knight in the shining armor
Change is a gradual process but good things take time instead of doing nothing try to start the change from yourself.
Because at the end of the day we are all human
Being Human means being kind, vulnerable , strong, and many things;
But being a sexist is not one of them.