01

"Xiao Zhan! "

The young tall guy sighed for the fourth-times as he heard someone was shouting his name. He knew the owner of the voice and that made him really want to run away and never turned back.
He turned off his phone and put it inside his pocket.

"Zhan-ge! Why are you leaving me?" the young boy was panted. He was extremely tired because has to chase Xiao Zhan from his workplace.

"What do you want, Bo? I already told you to stop meeting me" Xiao Zhan tried to speak with a calm voice. Even though, now, he really want to snap in front of the beautiful boy.

Yibo smirked and hugged Zhan's right arm as he snuggled his cheek on Zhan's. Zhan groaned. He hates skinship.

So much.

Especially, with this brat.

"Aiya! Can't I met my fiance? You ignored me almost a weeks! How can I'm not missing my gege? I know, Gege loves me and wants to meet me too" Yibo said, acting cutely.

Zhan rolled his eyes and shrugged Yibo off. He patted his arms and glared at Yibo.

"First, I'm not marrying you because of love. Second, I already have someone I loved. Third, don't meet me. Fourth, stop calling me your fiance! "

Saying that,Zhan walked away, leaving Yibo who was giggling after listening to his fiance conditions.

"So childish. Acting hard to get, huh? Don't worry, ge! I will make sure you will fall for me and never want to let me go. "

After a moment, he furrowed his eyebrows.

"E-EH! GE!? MAMA WANTS TO MEET US TONIGHT! DON'T FORGET,GE!!" Yibo shouted.

"I will think about it. " Zhan mumbled slowly. He won't turned back only to answer the brat's question.

He won't.

Maybe?

***************

You have 1 new message from Mama!

Reply |Mark as seen

Mama:
Bring Yibo to our place. I want to invite him for a dinner. No excuses.
14:04 pm

"I will make that brat regrets marrying me. I will make him suffered and show him, how much I hate him so much. " Zhan snorted with his hands were tearing a paper in front of him. Zhuo Cheng who just came inside Zhan's room, let out a giggled. He knew what his best friend's problem.

"Why? Yibo make you feel annoyed again? " Zhuo Cheng asked and sat on a chair in front of Zhan. Zhan just huffed and threw his phone on his table. The script drama that he was reading just now being closed again.

"I already make a perfect plan to have a romantic dinner with Ziyi yet my mom asked me to bring that brat to our place for dinner.
That's so nonsense. This woman. Aishh"

"Hey, Zhan. Can you tell me what makes you hate Yibo so much? As for me, Yibo is perfect. Should I say, he is really your type? He is childish, beautiful, cute,good at everything,kind and caring. Aren't that your ideals lover?" Zhuo Cheng asked with his arms,crossing on his chest.

"But, I already have a lover, Cheng. I love Ziyi and I always do. "

"Get to know him first. I know you will fall in love with him. Don't worry, love will always come."

**************
The moon was shining brightly above the sky with the star were sparkling while accompanying the moon side by side.