Breathless

After the short ride that Saturday morning and the 15min sit in the car, the first five just talking shit and rolling weed, the rest procrastinating on actually getting out. Finally I reached for the car door handle, Phat was the only brother I had left to help me through this death. I always thought I would die before my Father but, nowadays no bullet has a name. Walking up the stairs to the porch I couldn't believe all the tears I shead, as I stood in the doorway my Mother approached from behind saying softly,"You need to pull yourself together like you finna go step on something". Then I knew what I had to do. See my Father was a Seven Day Adventist and although it was the Sabbath I knew after what happened I was going to have to put in a little work.
We ain't know who would've done something so foul reason being we have rules in the city, but me and Phat had just started putting things into play to take the city over by storm.
After smoking and respectfully saying good-bye I decided to hit the store. Dusting the dirt off my shoes I jumped in the car playing my favorite Johnnie Taylor song Soul Heaven. I turned the music up loud and as i pulled up to the stop sign I noticed a red and black Monte Carlo as it approached I felt my phone vibrate and looked down to see a message from my girl saying, "I love you" smiling and in my head saying, "I love you too" I looked back up to see the car windows down and multiple guns. Before I could reach to the passenger seat I could hear the bullets tearing into my car and feel the burning sensation of the metal going through my arms and chest. Hearing the shots stop I used what strength I had left to open the car door load my rifle and let off as many shots I could before falling to my knees. Last thing I remember was Phat coming from behind me shooting; he had been itching to shoot that lil bull shit Glock 40, the car speeding off, a loud boom and then darkness.