NERD!

Bakugou sat in class, legs propped up on the desk chair in front of him, growling insults and angry remarks.

  Deku sat in the row in front of him, flinching every time Katsuki yelled at someone.

  "STOP FLINCHING NERD!"

  He squeaked and buried his face into his notebook, muttering things and writing them down.

  Bakugou was getting pissed at Izuku's muttering so he stood up, took his notebook, and growled, "Shut up already, would ya?!!"

  Deku put his head down and huffed "mm.."

  Bakugou stormed out and went to the bathroom, taking out his phone. He texted Midoriya, "Hey nerd. Meet me in the bathroom. NOW."

  Izuku read the text and raised his hand to use the bathroom. Aizawa let him go and Izuku went in the bathroom, looking down, timidly.

  Bakugou growled and pinned him to the wall. "Hey again, nerd. What I'm about to do, I want between only you and me, alright?"

  Midoriya squeaked and nodded, expecting Katsuki to beat him up. "Y-Yes K-Kacchan..!"

  Katsuki pulled Deku into a rough kiss and grabbed his waist.

  Midoriya gasped and melted into the kiss, as he didn't expect it.

  Bakugou ground on the submissive greenette and smirked. "You're so fucking cute, Deku.~"

  Izuku giggled and bucked his hips, craving friction. "M-More..!~"

  Katsuki chuckled and took his shirt off. "Fuck..~"

  Deku bit his lip and tugged at the waist band of Katsuki's pants. "K-Kacchan..~ I-I want this off..~"

  Bakugou gave a slight grin and sneered. "Take them off yourself.~"

  The small green haired boy whines and unbuttoned the blonde's pants, pulling his hard member it of his boxers. "I-It's so big Kacchan..! I'm scared..!"

  Katsuki rolled his eyes and looked down at the boy. "Oh shut up, nerd. I'll stretch you beforehand."

  The freckled boy whimpered and nodded, pulling his pants down and revealing white lace panties that he had stole from his mother's drawer.

  Katsuki smirked at Deku as he saw his panties. "Awww~ Those aren't yours, are they?~"

  Deku shook his head and looked away shyly. "N-No... they're my mum's..."

  The muscular blonde grinned and slipped his hands up Midoriya's shirt, rubbing his nipples. "Cute.~"

  Deku whimpered and looked up at Katsuki. "C-Can you..~" he trailed off.

  Bakugou grabbed his thigh and squeezed it. "Spit it out, nerd.~"

  The freckled boy fiddled with the hem of his panties timidly. "I-I want you to.. f-.... fuck me..?~ Please....?~"

  The blonde smirked and pulled the panties down. "How you want it, Deku?~"

  The greenette bit his lip and kissed him hungrily. "I-I want it really rough..!~ Don't even prep me..!~"

  Bakugou grinned. "Can do.~" He slammed into the small boy and kissed his neck.

  Izuku gasped and moaned loudly. "K-KacCHAN!~"

  Katsuki slammed harder into Deku and growled into his ear. "Shut up and take my hard cock, Deku.~"

  Izuku screamed in pleasure. "Y-Yes Kacchan!!~"

  The blonde groaned lowly and pounded even harder. "Fuck, Deku, I'm so close..~"

  Midoriya whined and ground himself against the explosive male's length. "M-Me too!!~"

  Katsuki bit his lip and groaned as he released hot white ropes of cum into the freckled sub.

  Deku threw his head back and came into both of their stomachs, then panted heavily. "Hhh..~"

  Katsuki kissed him softly and growled. "I love you, nerd..~"

"I love you too, Kacchan..~"

                                       fin.