A peaceful day

Unikitty was in a relaxing meadow outside of her castle. 'Today's beautiful!' She thought to her self. It was a beautiful day today. The birds were singing, The sun was shining its golden glow on the kingdom, The temperature was warm, And not a single miserable person in sight. It seemed to be perfect. Unikitty laid on the soft green grass as the time flew by. She looked at the clouds using her imagination. She always enjoyed watching the clouds. It wasn't long before unikitty dosed off. When she woke up again, she saw a fox wearing a white lab coat and black pants standing above her. It was non other than dr fox. "Oh, heya, dr fox! What's up?" Unikitty said with a smile. "H-hello, unikitty..." dr fox greeted blushing a little. Unikitty got up and made eye contact with dr fox. "Whatcha doing?" Unikitty questioned. "W-well, I wanted to see what you were d-d-doing, that's all." Dr fox stuttered. "Well, I was gonna plan a girl's only sleep over. You know, just the two of us! What do you say, dr fox?" Unikitty offered. That made dr fox speechless and her face blushed a deep red. This made unikitty confused. "You ok, dr fox? You're face is as red as a tomato. Do you have a fever?" Dr fox shook her head and came back to reality. "I-I'm fine, unikitty! And yes, that's sounds wonderful!" "Alright then. See you tonight~" unikitty winked as she went back to the castle. This left dr fox breathless with her heart pounding. She shook it off and went back to the castle into her lab.

*time skip*

Dr fox was working in her lab on a greatest invention yet: the love detector. It detects love and crushes. It has a heart shaped start button to activate it. It was almost completele, but there was one distraction: unikitty's face and voice kept popping up in her head. No matter how many times she shook her head, dr fox could never keep unikitty out of her mind. Little heart sparkle matter kept coming out of her head. 'Ok, tonight, I'm gonna confess my feelings to unikitty if it's the last thing I ever do!' Dr fox thought to herself. And that was a promise she was gonna accomplish.