Chapter 1/2

[ The Creeper And The Enderman ]
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Chapter One;

The Creepers And The Endermen

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was extremely tough living in the world.. Well, while being a creeper, that is. You would fear the fact of knowing that you would constantly hide away in the caves, just because you would yearn to survive another day. And if you were even spotted by the glance of the human vision, you'd be as good as gone. As soon as spotted, just in a flash, they would attack you in the blink of the pitch black eyes you would behold onto your face, and the frown you always wore, despite if you were even happy, would disintegrate along with the rest of your body, leaving only a pile of gunpowder and sadness. You see, creepers would never be given second chances. The creepers had taken the lives of over a million innocent souls, and in a violent return, the creeper's dark green souls would be ripped away from their green, hollow, explosive bodies.

And yet, endermen happened to be a completely different story. These tall, black, glowing beings with their purple eyes and glistening purple aura were beloved by all that lived and thrived. They would teleport into cities abruptly, and even into the largest, brightest houses at unexpected times. and barely anybody would ever dare glance an interested eye up at their blank, lifeless faces. For you see, endermen despised being looked directly in the eyes, just as much as they had despised being touched by water. But as long as you did not make eye contact, you could quite possibly hug these giants without them worrying at all of what you were doing. That is one of the ultimate reasons as to why they were loved.

Creepers envied the endermen deeply, really. They, too, wanted to be respected just as much as the tall monsters had been. But, the creepers knew they would never get the chance to be adored by the humans, because as much as they would try, they would always have the tendency to blow up directly into any living creatures faces. They could never help it, really. They were to be considered literal walking bombs that were capable of exploding at any vulnerable or given moment. It really wasn't their fault, though. They were all born that way. Born to be feared, and born to be hated. And the endermen were born to be admired, and born to be majestic.

And, to be honest, the species has to deal with that. And each time an enderman were to lay an eye on a creeper's face, it would scowl in anger at the sight of such a hideous creature. And for every time a creeper would lay its eyes on and enderman, it would hiss loudly at the sight of such an elegant creature roaming their area. Though, there had been some endermen that had been calm with creepers, and vice versa. That only occurred rarely, though. There was only a small group of creepers and endermen that were to get along.

There had been only one the enderman in the whole enderman civilization to REALLY be friends with a creeper, and there had only been one of the creepers in the entirety of the creeper civilization, too. Curious monsters they were. Always so interested in the others abilities. They were the youngest of their civilizations.

Pluto and Sherbert

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Chapter Two ;

The Birch Forest
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Sherbert, slow down! You're going to fall over, dude!" Pluto yelled, hastily chasing after the red and orange creeper. Sherbert had been quite energetic that day, running around the birch trees with pure excitement doused among his orange dotted face. Today had been the day that he had finally convinced Pluto to follow him to the human village, to see all of the wonderful creatures that had introduced Sherbert to wonderful weapons such as swords and bows on his last visit. Sherbert sprinted down the path, Pluto teleporting after him in order to catch up, clearly exhausted.