Chapter 7

┌───── -ˋˏ𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫ˎˊ- ─────┐

The sky blue haired male walked up to his seat with a child in his arms, having Akihiro in his hands felt right

The sky blue haired male walked up to his seat with a child in his arms, having Akihiro in his hands felt right. The feeling of being a father was amazing, though Khun wanted to know what it was like caring for a baby.

Well, Khun doesn't have to know it since he can treat this boy like baby too anyways. Akihiro is still small and could carried all the time because he is very lightweighted.

He sat in his comfortable office chair and moved Akihiro on his lap. He took a folder and opened it, he began reading the contents of the folder. "Have you eaten?" He asked without looking at the child, he could smell th baby powder and lotion from Akihiro.

Khun liked soft scented smells rather than those annoying cheap colognes, just the smell of those irritates his nose and gives him headaches.

Akihiro was staring at his possible father, he was amazed for he was seeing a professional man in front of him do his work. "Lunch? No, not yet.. Ah!" He answered but then he remembered something.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Khun asked almost frantically, he was worried for this boy that he had just met a few hours ago. He had this what you can call a father instinct.

"Mommy might be looking for me right now.." Akihiro mumbled as he feels a bit guilty for leaving his mother, he was sure that (Name) could be sobbing right now because her son was nowhere to be found.

"Alright, want me to bring you there?"

"Mhm! I want daddy to meet mommy!" Akihiro exclaimed with his cobalt eyes sparkling from happiness.

Aguero tenderly smiled in return, he placed the folder back on his table and hummed, "Hm." He stood up while carrying the child, he placed his sunglasses on and took his wallet, placing it in his blazer pockets.

He needed sunglasses since his eyes doesn't like the sun that much, after all, it's twelve in the afternoon. He walked out of his own office and when he opened the door, he was greeted by Viole who was playing some game in his phone.

Raising his brows at his friend who didn't seem to notice his presence, he kicked Viole's foot and said, "I'm going out."

The golden eyed male stood upright and asked, "Where?" He didn't even take his eyes away from his game that he was playing. Whenever Khun does nothing in the day he just sits at the side playing.

Viole is the person responsible for Khun's safety, he's the one who handles the people around Khun who looks suspicious, she basically, Viole is the head of the bodyguards. He chose this kind of job since it was easier and he's been training martial arts with Jinsung Ha ever since he was young.

"To Akihiro's mother, just the building in front of us." Aguero answered seemingly composed, Viole was sure that Khun would've been grinning like hell since he'll finally be able to meet the woman who took his first.