the Halloween party

Collage AU
Virgils POV
"Hey virgil" said Roman from across the room, he made his way through  the kitchen and sat next to me. "I'm hosting a Halloween party today, you coming? And before you just say no, i have an offer," he started, "my brothers gonna be there and i know you like him." He teased, he was right. I thought for a minute, "mhm....... fiiine, but only because remus is there." I said prodding him with my pen."thank you" he said walking of. I clicked my pen in thought, i don't know what i was thinking about, but i was thinking about something. Eventually came class, then a lecture, then i finally got to go home, but no, i have to go to Romans stupid party. Huuuuuuuu! At least remus will be there i thought excitedly. I went home and got changed into something pretty the same thing but a silver chain belt and a pair pf ripped jeans.i sat there for a few hours scrolling through reddit as it was time to set off, i got up and walked downstairs, "dad! I'm going out!" I yelled, "ok!" He shouted back. I stepped outside and walked to Romans, it wasn't that far and the flashing lights and music coming from his it was like a beacon (*CS flashbacks*) i walked up and stood at the door when remus opposite it, "emo!!" He shouted pulling me in to hug me, "hi remus" i giggled, he disappeared and i was left there. i went over to the drinks table and grabbed a water bottle. I just stood there listening to the music when Remus came the drink stand. "Hey remy-rem" i said, "hey." He said not quite there, "hello? Earth to remus." I said snapping my fingers, "oh, hey, sorry, i spaced." He blushed. "It's ok, hey, can i stay woth you, i don't really know anyone else." I said rubbing the back of my neck, "sure!" He grabbed a blottle of lager and led me to a hallway, he sipped his drink as we talked away from everyone else. Suddenly, someone walked past and pushed remus against me, his hands slammed at either side of my face, i felt my face heat up to the point the red would show through my foundation. "Sorry." He said awkwardly, "i-i need to go!" I said slipping away from him, i ran into roman, "oh, hey virgil!" He said, "yeah, sorry i have, t-to go." I said, i pushed past him and got to the door, "virgil wait!" I hered remus call, i stepped outside into the rain and ran down the street. I burried my face in mu hands, "huuuuuuuuu!" I moaned, i pulled my hood up and stood in the rain. I hered footsteps and looked back to see remus following me, "hey virgil, why'd you run away like that?" He asked, "because i have a crush on you and that was really awkward." I mumbled, i didn't care anymore, he looked at me in disbelief, he held brought one of his hands from mine to my hoodie, he pulled me closer to him with a smirk. He lustfully pressed his lips to mine and we shared a warm, tender kiss in the midnight rain. He ran his free hand up and down my back, sending shivers up my spine. We pulled apart, he had a smirk on his face and a blush across his cheeks, "your a good kisser." I said flirtily, "mhm, so are you." He said, his hands now on my hips. I was leaning onto him, looking up at his grining face."your perfect." He commented, "now, i think thats the alcohol talking." I said playfully.