Chapter 11

┌───── -ˋˏ𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞ˎˊ- ─────┐

"Live with you? Isn't that too early?" The (h/c) haired female asked with her face baffled by the fact that Aguero had asked her to live with him already despite knowing eachother for only a week

"Live with you? Isn't that too early?" The (h/c) haired female asked with her face baffled by the fact that Aguero had asked her to live with him already despite knowing eachother for only a week. His question made the mother forget about the other two in the room who was obviously flirting.

"Yeah, but with that way I can ensure you and our son's safety since I've revealed you both in public." Khun explained, he wanted both of them in safety and he also wanted to have someone waiting for him at home. That way, Khun would be thrilled to go home immediately unlike when he was all alone.

"But Aguero--"

"No buts. You and Akihiro are going to move today. I already asked Viole to move your things to where I live." Khun said and at the same time shook his head, he wanted this to be a surprise but he needed to distract (Name) now.

The cobalt eyed boy looked at his mother and then at his father, he was listening to their conversation. "We're gonna live with daddy?" He asked with his eyes sparkling with joy, it seems that (Name) was the only one who doesn't approve of living with Khun.

"Yup." The father replied and gave (Name) a look, he noticed that she was already over thinking so he had to step in. "(Name), don't worry about rooms.. I have plenty. You can choose on where you wanna sleep."

"Still.."

"You really don't wanna?"

"I just met you this week and.. I still can't be too sure around you. You're a-a grown up man and.." (Name)'s face became red as she trailed off of her sentence since she was thinking of what Khun may do if they were both alone.

Though, she and Aguero had already done it in the past making this cute sunshine between them, but that was different, both of them weren't right in their minds because of the drink they had when they had done it.

"I'm not gonna do anything without your consent, I promise." Khun promised even though he knows that he himself can't hold back that much, he shook his head and erased his indecent thoughts.

"I'm gonna sleep with daddy." Akihiro butted in once again, he took a hold of his father's sleeve and tugged on it as he gave Aguero a puppy eyed look, he wanted to experience sleeping with his father so why not get this chance.

"You want to? Sure, why not." Khun replied and shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly at his son, he had always wanted to know what it was like caring for a child, and now he knows, it was easy for him since he loves taking care of someone even though he doesn't really look after himself that often.

"Aguero, alright. Akihiro wants to be with you, so I'll agree. But promise not to do anything--"

"I can't promise that." Khun cut of the female despite saying earlier that he wouldn't do anything without her consent, he gave a mischievous smile and even winked at her way making (Name) freeze up. "We've already seen each other's.." He coughed for he couldn't say the word. "You know what I mean."