1

Ashley woke up with the need to go to the toilet. So she went to the toilet and sat down. she tried and she tried to take a poop but the harder she tried the more it refused to come out.
"Ugh wtf is wrong with me?" she exclaimed, clearly frustrated.
"I'm not coming out" a tiny voice rang from the walls of the toilet bowl. Ashley jumped at the voice.
"WHO TF IS IN MY TOILET BOWL??!"
"I'm not in ur toilet bowl. I'm in ur ass." The poop smirked.
"W-what?"
"Hi." The poop said, retreating deeper into the poop chute. "I'm your shit."
Ahsley blinked. "Oh."
"Yeah."
"So...why aren't you coming out."
"It's warm in here."
She cringed. All of the sudden, she had an idea.
"I-I can make you warmer out here..." She stuttered.
The poop cocked its eyebrow. "Really?"
"Yeah of course."
"....How do I know I can trust you?"
Ashley paused. "It's up to you."
The poop reluctantly slid out and jumped onto the floor, feet first.
"Wow you have legs and everything."
The shit chuckled. "Considering 90% of the stuff you eat is alive, is that really surprising?"
"Anyways" Ashley knelt and placed her hand down. "Hop on." The poop carefully climbed on as she brought him to eye level.
"So where are we going?" The poop beamed.
Ashely gave a pained smile. "It's not about where we're going..."
The poop's smile faded. "What?"
"...It's about where you're going little one."
A feeling of dread filled the poops body. "What do you me-"
Ashley popped the poop into her mouth, trying to swallow it alive as it squirmed and writhed in her mouth. She pushed it back with her tongue and into her throat.
The poop, now furious grabbed onto the walls of her esophagus and bit the side of it, earning a loud scream from the girl. It quickly climbed up, hopped out of her throat, and started running as fast as it could.
Ashley grabbed on to her throat in a rage.  She stumbled after the poop with murderous intent.
TBC...
Author's Note: if ur a bean, hi. if ur not, why tf did you read all of this💩