021┇science

Chapter 021 : science
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hwang Haemin's P.O.V.

It's already been two days since Seoyoon kissed Jungwon but I still can't help but to think about it.

"Hey what about this one?" Yujin whispered.

"Oh uhmm you push this then attack." I whispered back.

Me and Yujin are secretly playing on my phone while mrs. Kang is discussing the lesson infront.

"Oh my that was close." Yujin sighed in relief.

"Ms. Hwang?"

My eyes widened and immediately sat up straight to look at mrs. Kang. "Y-yes?"

"Can you take the equipments in the lab?" She asked. "Bring your textbook with you.. the lists of equipments you need to bring can be found on page 127."

"Yes miss.." I slowly stood up bringing my textbook with me leaving my phone with Yujin.

"Where was the lab again?" I whispered to myself as I wondered around the hallway.

"Oh there it is." I said as I saw a room with the word written 'science lab' on it's door.

"Huh?" I confusedly looked at the chair that was keeping the door from closing. "Why is it over here?"

I moved the chair inside and slowly closed the door behind me. I placed down my book on the table and opened it to page 127. "Okay first is.. beaker.."

I walked away from the table and started to find where the beaker is placed at. "Now where is it?"

I went to the other side of the room and almost got a heart attack.

"You scared me!" I said while a hand is placed on my chest. "Why are you here?"

He looked at me and his eyes widened. "Oh Min.. hi.."

"Why are you here?" I asked again.

He rubbed his nape and looked away. "I'm skipping class.. haha.."

"Ohhh.." I nodded. "Do you perhaps know where the beaker is stored at?"

"Yeah." He said and opened one of the drawers. He took one beaker and handed it to me. "Here.."

I took it and smiled at him. "Thanks Jungwon.."

"Welcome." He smiled.

I'm actually having a conversation with Jungwon! Okay keep your cool Haemin.

"Now the next one is.." I said and walked back to the table where my book is placed at to see what else do I need to bring. "..spatula."

"Jungwon do you—"

I didn't eve had the chance to finish my sentence when Jungwon suddenly handed me the spatula. I took it and smiled. "Thanks."

He nodded and sat on top of the table accidentally making my book fall to the ground.

"Oh sorry.." He said and reached down to pick up my book. He was about to place it back on the table when he suddenly stopped and looked at the front cover.

"Jungwon?" I looked at him. "Are you okay?"

"Huh?" He placed the book back on the table. "Yeah."

I turned the pages of my book again to page 127.

"Uhm Min?"

"Yeah?" I looked up at him and saw that he had a nervous expression on his face while staring at somewhere. "What is it?"

"Did you move the chair away from the door?"